ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

do u think that tna has better wrestling matches than wwe but wwe has better storylines?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Liam Kilk is on a distinguished road
Default do u think that tna has better wrestling matches than wwe but wwe has better storylines?

i think tna owns wwe at real wrestling but wwe has better storylines wat do u thhink
Liam Kilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

dick vonn strangle is on a distinguished road

nope
dick vonn strangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Hazza the Hitman is on a distinguished road

I totally agree. Tna has some of the best wrestling in the world, but the storylines are confusing and sometimes make no sense. thats what happens when you hire Vince Russo as head writer. he destroyed WCW with his nonsense so lets just hope he doesnt do the same with TNA.

WWE's matches are pretty lame and are lucky to surpass 10 minutes. they do have some talented wrestlers, its just a case of whether they choose to focus on the wrestling, and not just the storylines. luckily WWE have grown out of ridiculous storylines as there is no longer kayfabe, so storylines have to be more realistic. there are some exceptions(e.g. undertaker 'vegative state' when he was being married in real life) which doesnt make much sense if they want to keep wrestling more realistic.

so TNA has better wrestling but WWE does have better storylines
Hazza the Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
D.C
Young Noob

D.C is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to D.C

WWE is better in both (when they want to be)
D.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

?i?? ? h??m???l(Y!A M??i?) is on a distinguished road

Yes I do TNA puts on the better matches almost every week but WWE seems to have the better planned storylines, which TNA doesn't because there booking team is completely horrible.
?i?? ? h??m???l(Y!A M??i?) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Mayank S is on a distinguished road

WWE have the potential to put better matches but if guys like Edge/ Jericho are put to the back because Cena is to be kept at the front, then what can you expect? With guys like Sting and Angle, obviously TNA will put better matches because Cena is not one-fifth of them. Taker and Michaels are the only ones who can put matches as great as Sting and Angle can, but Michaels is gone now and Taker is injured, plus he needs a credible opponent better than Mark Henry or Big daddy V or Khali or Big SLow.
Mayank S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gold Medalist? (X9) is on a distinguished road

Me because TNA always had better matches than the WWE ever since it started. WWE better hurry up and bring Tyler Black quick or they will be out of buisiness!
Gold Medalist? (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Evenflow DDT - The Raven Effect is on a distinguished road

spot on.

For those people saying that wwe can if they want to (put on better matches), please shut up. Edge and Jericho as much as I love them aren't in the league of most of TNA's wrestlers
Evenflow DDT - The Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

ROCK is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ROCK

Tna wrestling matches unpredictable, Their matches are like those in the are like the attitude era of the wwe. You have put up a very good point. Really, the wwe matches are lame and not at all interesting as they show us similiar matches which 80% of their viewers can predict. And also they are affected with a virus known as PG which prevents them from providing hardcore wrestling. Wwe matches are monotonous. It feels like you are watching a movie. But tna is like some local brand which doesnt need storylines. Its like an open competition where anyone can compete.
ROCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 07:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nelson is on a distinguished road

You people are mental. TNA sucks balls
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 07:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I.walk.alone.wwe is on a distinguished road

WWE is the best!!!!!!
I.walk.alone.wwe is offline   Reply With Quote