ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

I bet all you people that thought Cena was gonna go heel, are kicking yourselves right now.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Huffy is on a distinguished road
Default I bet all you people that thought Cena was gonna go heel, are kicking yourselves right now.?

I bet all you people that thought Cena was gonna go heel, are kicking yourselves right now.?
Huffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

? Wrestling Icon KST ? is on a distinguished road

I have no freaking clue as to why people would believe such a thing. There is nothing wrong with heel turns, but in the case of Cena, IT WOULD NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AT THIS POINT! Nexus had already COST Cena his Championship. What would be the point of Cena siding with Nexus if he had to lose WWE's major grand prize to do so? It is absurd. His brutal beatdowns at the hands of the Nexus would not make any sense either. Cena as a heel right now would be idiotic after all that was done to him.

With recent slumps in the market for Vince right now, he needs Cena to crop in the cash as a face, to bring in crowds of children for the demographs.

We have good enough heels as it is.
? Wrestling Icon KST ? is offline   Reply With Quote