ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

MORE TYPICAL CENA BS?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2010, 03:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Daniel Watts is on a distinguished road
Default MORE TYPICAL CENA BS?

Im getting tired of this crap, Cena gets smashed around for 15min then all of a sudden he gets a burst of energy to defeat 2 guys in 30 seconds. What the hell is this ? Im tired of this Cena is GOD crap. Plus Nexus was the best storyline they have had in a while this hurts it alot. Whose gonna take them seriously now ? I will still like them but cmon Vince get it together. Stop entertaining the 5yr olds. Whats next Cena takes the title from Sheamus ?
Daniel Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 04:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I know. No, Cena won't take the title. It will be Orton or HHH
Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 04:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Hitman3000 is on a distinguished road

well kids are the wwe's target audience; kids want to see cena dominate. therefore, cena gets to win alot.
Hitman3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

R.A.J is on a distinguished road

blame vince and the creative team not cena they determine things
R.A.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 04:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

brian d is on a distinguished road

I blame Vince and his creative team. You know why i put the quotes in because their so called creative team is NOT that creative at all.
brian d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 04:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Misshildy is on a distinguished road

Stop blaming John Cena!!!
Misshildy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Nique is on a distinguished road

The problem with Cena wasn't that he was the only one left or last one left, it's that he just no sells everything and miraculously wins in a way that makes his opponents look retarded. Basically, the way John Cena wins his matches is that his opponents are so intimidated to wrestle him, that they get in a panic, run towards him, and trip into his drop toe hold/STF combo. That's exactly what happened to Wade Barret. There was no back and forth, there was no ultimate climax like there needed to be. We had the leaders of both teams for a few seconds and Cena just makes him his bitch. It was stupid. The last two guys of a tag elimination match should be going at it for a while, almost having a good small match within a match. Build the tension, put the fans on the edge of their seats. Instead it was very rushed which doesn't surprise me, because Cena lacks any kind of timing or knowledge when he's in the ring not holding a microphone.

Yes, he did ruin the match with that ending. I don't know why people get frustrated that we're complaining. People just wanted to see this culminate the way it should.
Nique is offline   Reply With Quote