ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do You Agree With That?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2010, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

SiR. GeO is on a distinguished road
Default Do You Agree With That?

WWE should make a better effort in making other championships defended on PPV's? The IC title match was bogus..It should have been a 6 man battle royal or something with Ziggler against kofi, christian, mvp, mcyntire, and matt hardy..the united states title is rarely defended..The tag title picture is really dead ritenow..i think they need to make a main eventer win the IC or US title and this can lead to more main eventers going after those titles so we can see young guys like Evan Bourne going after the heavyweight titles..over the years the intercontinental title has been looked down on and lost it's prestige..same for the US title..guys like the ultimate warrior and hulk hogan have once held the intercontinental title..and now it just lost it's value..ric flair held the US title..it used to be more prestigious than it is now..and as for the tag titles, uniting them, to me, was a very bad idea..and WWE doesn't have hardly any tag teams..they focus too much on building up for every John Cena match and the Heavyweight title matches..your thoughts?

Meant to say DO YOU AGREE WITH ME THAT? my bad..

@DX FOR LIFE: I agree it would be confusin to fans to see that kind of change..but i meant guys like Randy Orton, Edge, and Chris Jericho go for the IC and US titles and then see guys with potential going for the heavyweight belts..not Satino..lol
SiR. GeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

DX FOR LIFE!! is on a distinguished road

How would this sound: Undertaker just won the US Title, and Santino is the new WWE Champ, while Kane and Big Show are tag champs. Mean while the fans are like What the heck is with them giving good guys crap titles and crap guys good titles. I think its there should be more though in the matches but not the people in the matches.
DX FOR LIFE!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 02:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Y!A_s Apex Predator is on a distinguished road

I can't agree more with you man. I've been saying that for months that all titles mean nothing except the WWE and Heavyweight Championship titles. The tag division is a joke right now with 1 maybe 2 legit teams. Miz hasn't defended his United States Championship in weeks maybe months. The Intercontinental title match was a joke at Summerslam since Nexus came out and ruined it. There is no prestige to holding mid card titles anymore everyone wants a chance at the big gold and nobody cares if you are holding a mid card title. That is where TNA is beating WWE at they have a great tag division and all there titles mean something in fact you only see 1 or 2 or maybe 3 guys go for the heavyweight title the rest is focused on something else. In WWE everyone wants to be Heavyweight Champion. They need to put together legit tag teams and start having people act like winning the United States title or Intercontinental title is the greatest feat in their career.
Y!A_s Apex Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 03:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE_s Apex Predator is on a distinguished road

i 100% agree with u wwe should do that
WWE_s Apex Predator is offline   Reply With Quote