ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why Do WWE Continue To Make Sheamus Look Weak?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2010, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
D.C
Young Noob

D.C is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to D.C
Default Why Do WWE Continue To Make Sheamus Look Weak?

They always make him win by DQ or else he flat out loses! Is anyone else here disappointed at how Sheamus is booked? At Summerslam they could've just had Sheamus beat Orton clean!

Oh and btw WWE in Ireland it is spelt SEAMUS! not Sheamus

Yeah I'm also A Sheamus fan,I hate how WWE make one of the few Wrestlers that represents Ireland (Where I live) weak!
D.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gold Medalist? (X9) is on a distinguished road

Yes. I am disappointed. WWE is also making him look weak of the fact that he is facing jobbers and picking up a win like that. Sheamus fan 4 life!
Gold Medalist? (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 02:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nelson is on a distinguished road

I'm with you bro. He is quality and he deserves a bit more. At least he is still the champ
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 03:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

teXas raTTLesNaKe is on a distinguished road

WWE always booked heels to look weak.
teXas raTTLesNaKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 03:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

made is on a distinguished road

i agree

sheamus rocks and he's really good at wrestling

wwe should make a better story line
made is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 03:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

NKO the new legend killer is on a distinguished road

i dont think wwe r making sheamus weak just look at his matches and he is the wwe champion he is a heel thats why they make him lose like that
NKO the new legend killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 03:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

DarkSaviorV1 is on a distinguished road

Sheamus is one of the most talented wrestlers on the roster and I hope WWE starts using him right or he'll jump to a company that will. The United States isn't the only place wrestlers come from. Some of the best of the best come from other countries like Canada Ireland Scotland and other places. Sheamus had a great career in FCW so why does WWE not show it like that. I agree with you 100% because WWE continues to make Chris Jericho look weak and he's a hero in Canada. Sheamus and Finlay can go to any town in Ireland and get King's Welcoming but it's like some of the U.S thinks they really act like that.
DarkSaviorV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

???RKO??? is on a distinguished road

Whereas you think he's being made to look weak, I say he's being made to look clever and conniving. Yes, I agree that it looked like cowardice in weeks past when he ran through the stands away from Nexus, but think about it: 7 p*ssed-off guys come running at you. Are you going to take the beatdown or run for your life? lol. The fact that he was the only one to strike a deal/truce with Nexus goes further to serve the conniving angle.

The clean win wasn't to be had because he's dirty. Also, Sheamus can be spelled Sťamas, Seumus, Shaymus, or Shamus and it's all pronounced the same, so take heart there. Enjoy the character for the villain that he is, and separate him from the actor/athlete portraying the villain, because Ireland does have a lot to be proud of from a man who rose to the top so quickly. He's not making Ireland look weak by any stretch of the imagination. Be annoyed at Hornswoggle, not Sheamus.
???RKO??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 03:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I.walk.alone.wwe is on a distinguished road

I am also big Sheamus fan and I am disappointed like you. Sheamus is great wrestler, charismatic, good looking and most important he is strong. Some people will not confess his greatnes and that's why they make him look weak.
I.walk.alone.wwe is offline   Reply With Quote