ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

After SummerSlam 2010, Is Anyone Considering This **Star** If You Think WWE Wont Make

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2010, 05:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

stephen_p2381 is on a distinguished road
Default After SummerSlam 2010, Is Anyone Considering This **Star** If You Think WWE Wont Make

Another 10 Years? Im considering not watching WWE for awhile. I think its time to let it go. I have been a fan for about 25 years now.

Sadly WWE has been very disapointing, I hate to see the legacy that so many have helped built, from The Rock,Undertaker,Mr.Perfect, Bret Hart,HBK,Kevin Nash,Scott Hall,Sting,The Stiener brothers,Booker T, basicily the legends from the late 80's 90's are what set the standards of todays generation.

I honestly dont see WWE making it for another 10 years. If there is any future in wrestling, TNA ROH are probably the only company's that will keep wrestlings legacy alive.
stephen_p2381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 05:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Salute Me or Shoot Me is on a distinguished road

Well bye! We don't need disloyal Fans that just wanna give up on something.

For you to be a grown man, You complain way too much
Salute Me or Shoot Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 05:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW YOUR ROLE? is on a distinguished road

Actually, I still think they are making a sh*t load of money so I think they'll be around a looooooooooong time
KNOW YOUR ROLE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 05:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

Agreed, I'll stop watching when Taker finally retires.
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Fred Tayam is on a distinguished road

I reaaaaally agree. WWE sucks nowadays because since now tons of kids watch it, they reduce their bad content making it a kid show. It use to be soooo much better;blood, violonce, cusing, minor sexuality....(lol) But now WWE is boring as heck and is trash. The 90's were the days men.... I think WWE will make it, but will be a kid rated show, and wont be adult friendly anymore. Watch TNA if you want some action because a ton of WWF wrestlers transferred to that show
Fred Tayam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Y2Jericho is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Y2Jericho

im not going to stop watching, WWE has been very disappointing these past few years but it can't get any worse (can it?), maybe when John Cena gets his 20th reign as WWE Champion ill stop watching (which should be by next year)
Old 16 Aug 2010, 06:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

?dg?cator ? is on a distinguished road

C'mon man they are getting better recently. Just look at it, they started NXT to give young wrestlers more opportunities and the NXT1 rookies get such a huge push and are part of the best storyline in a while. Kane is getting interesting again. Then so many younger wrestlers are in the pipeline who are going to be huge in a few years time. I think its getting much better than its all time low which was around the period of 2008. The eras change, the wrestlers change there's always something going to happen big in pro wrestling time to time. I really don't think wwe is in any danger of fading away because what you don't like might be interesting to others.
?dg?cator ? is offline   Reply With Quote