ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WCW Monday Night Nitro! Episode # 51?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2010, 12:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road
Default My WCW Monday Night Nitro! Episode # 51?

Promo 1- We start the show off with Goldberg making his way to the ring. Goldberg: After my match with Bobby Lashley which ended in a No Contest, I got hit with a baseball bat my the World Heavyweight Champion Sting. I was thinking of getting a rematch with Bobby Lashley, but Sting is also getting on my nerves as well. So who should I face? Eric Bischoff walks to the ring. Eric Bischoff: Your going to have a match against Sting against Bobby Lashley because that match will be the Main Event for the night. Bobby Lashley comes out. Bobby Lashley: Wait just a minute. Bobby Lashley: How about I have a match with the World Heavyweight Champion Sting? Goldberg: How about I kick you behind right now! Eric Bischoff: You two need to chill out and listen to what I have to say. Eric Bischoff: Instead of the Triple Threat Match it's going to be Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley and Sting will be the Special Guest Referee. Eric Bischoff: It's official!

Match 1- Brock Lesnar (Heel) vs. Jerry Lawler (Face). Winner = Brock Lesnar via F-5.

Match 2- Shane McMahon (Face) vs. Doink the Clown (Heel). WInner = Shane McMahon.

Post Match- Brock Lesnar shows up. Brock Lesnar: You just defeated an evil clown Shane. Shane McMahon: How about you come down to the ring and I'll show you a Souled Out preview. Brock Lesnar: I don't think you really understand Shane. Brock Lesnar: I'm a former WWE Champion and your a former Light Heavyweight Champion or Hardcore Champion. Brock Lesnar: I'm smarted than you Shane. Shane McMahon: At Souled Out I want you to bring Sable to ringside so she can watch me beat the living day lights out of you. Brock Lesnar: You really don't intimate me Shane, you just bore me. Shane McMahon: That's why I'm talking about your wife Brock. Brock Lesnar: Your going to receive the worst beating in your life at Souled Out. Brock leaves and then Shane leaves.

Promo 2- The Macho Man Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth are outside the hospital Roddy Piper is in. Randy Savage: The Disciple I gave Piper a good beating last week on Nitro. I still think that Roddy Piper needs one of these beautiful nWo t-shirts and with his order there will be an action figure of me, The Macho Man Randy Savage.Rowdy Roddy Piper has to stay in that very hospital all night long. He got a beating nWo Style. Ohhh Yeah!!!!

Match 3- Scott Hall (Heel) vs. Chris Jericho (Tweener). Winner = Scott Hall via Razors Edge.

Post Match- Eric Bischoff attacks Larry Zbyszko who was sitting at the announce table. Scott Hall joins the beat down.Eric Bischoff: It looks like the living legend part of Larry Zbyszko is gone from his name since he can't defeat the nWo. Larry punches Bischoff in the face Hall grabs Larry so Bischoff could hit him with a lot of kicks. Jericho runs to where Hall Bischoff are, but they have already escaped.

Match 4- Masked Kane (Heel) vs. Disco Inferno (Face). Winner = Masked Kane via Chokeslam.

Post Match- Masked Kane: After the Undertaker is burned and Paul Bearer is hurt, WCW Thursday Night Thunder will basically be my playground. Masked Kane Tombstones Disco Inferno to make the pain worse than before.

Promo 3- Buff Bagwell The Giant make their way to the ring. Buff Bagwell: The Ultimate Warrior who is apart of Team Hart sucker punched me in my face. Buff Bagwell: Look at this black eye he gave me. Buff Bagwell: The ladies will probably not call me tonight because of the stupid Ultimate Warrior. He should pay for this as in I will get my revenge. Buff Bagwell: So come out here now Ultimate Warrior. Ultimate Warrior comes out. Ultimate Warrior: It looks like I kinda left you a little mark on your face. Buff Bagwell: Kinda!?, you sucker punched me you idiot. Ultimate Warrior: I thought this was a family show for all of the viewers watching at home and the ones in attendance. Buff Bagwell: The things I'm going to do to you will not be suitable for this family show. Ultimate Warrior: You want a match with me or something? Buff Bagwell: This is the last WCW Monday Night Nitro before Souled Out. Ultimate Warrior: I know, but do you want a match since your trying to scare me. Buff Bagwell: I want a match with you at Souled Out. Ultimate Warrior: Find by me.

Match 5- Bret Hart (Face) vs. Scott Steiner (Heel) (w/Hollywood Hogan) Winner = Bret Hart via Pile Driver.

Post Match- Bret Hart puts Steiner in the Sharpshooter and Hogan can't do anything about it.

Promo 4- Lita bumps into Torrie Wilson in the hallwway. Lita: Watch where your going. Torrie Wilson: Just because this is the last Nitro before Souled Out doesn't mean you have to be rude.Lita: I'm not rude and I want you to shut up. Torrie Wilson: It seems like your the grinch or you may need to take some anger management classes. Lita: Atleast I can w. restle unlike you. Torrie Wilson: Even though I never won the WWE Womens Championship doesn't mean I'm a loser like you are. Lita: Your the cu

Promo 4- Lita bumps into Torrie Wilson in the hallwway. Lita: Watch where your going. Torrie Wilson: Just because this is the last Nitro before Souled Out doesn't mean you have to be rude.Lita: I'm not rude and I want you to shut up. Torrie Wilson: It seems like your the grinch or you may need to take some anger management classes. Lita: Atleast I can w. restle unlike you. Torrie Wilson: Even though I never won the WWE Womens Championship doesn't mean I'm a loser like you are. Lita: Your the current WCW Womens Champion for right now. Lita: Your title reign ends at Souled Out.

Main Event- Goldberg (Face) vs. Bobby Lashley (Heel). Sting is the Special Referee. Winner = Goldberg after the Jack Hammer.

Post Match- Goldberg Sting have a long stare down.

WCW Souled Out:

Undertaker (w/Paul Bearer) vs. Kane. Inferno Match.

Team Hart vs. nWo. Elimaination Tag Team Match.

Brock Lesnar vs. Shane McMahon.

(C) Torrie Wilson vs. Lita.

(C) Ted DiBiase Jr. vs. Rey Mysterio

(C) Too Cool vs. The Rhodes Family

Hollywood Hogan vs. Bret Hart

(C) Sting vs. Goldberg

Buff Bagwell vs. Ultimate Warrior
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

RebelGem is on a distinguished road

I think it's cool, but in all honesty the wrestlers are really out of character.
RebelGem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 12:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sateof-Fate is on a distinguished road

Match 1- 8/10

Match 2- 6/10

Match 3- 9/10

Match 4- 8/10

Match 5- 9/10

Main Event - 10/10

All You're Promos were great as well. Keep them up .)
Sateof-Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2010, 01:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

R?t?d Sile?t is on a distinguished road

Best Matches...

1)Doink vs Shane McMahon

2)Scott Hall vs Chris Jericho

Best Promo's...

1)Match 4 Post Match

I only had two best matches in that slot. Why? Because even though most people would think those two matches would be mediocre at best, they would be awesome, I miss Shane McMahon and he is my favorite of all time, well 4th favorite that is. But, I can imagine Shane propping Doink in the corner, and hitting a Coast to Coast, that would be awesome.

Scott Hall and Chris Jericho would tear the house down. I would much rather Hall be in his Razor Ramon gimmick because that was in his prime. I would love to see a match between Razor Ramon and Chris Jericho of today.

Overall Card...9/10
R?t?d Sile?t is offline   Reply With Quote