ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WCW Thursday Night Thunder Episode # 2 Please rate the show?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2010, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road
Default My WCW Thursday Night Thunder Episode # 2 Please rate the show?

Promo 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP-3Q...ature=related.

Match 1- AJ Styles (Face) vs. Justin Gabriel (Heel). Winner =AJ Styles via Styles Clash.

Match 2- The Hurricane Rosey (Faces) vs. Cody Rhodes Dustin Rhodes (Heels). Winners =The Rhodes Family.

Promo 2- Dusty Rhodes shows up. Dusty Rhodes: At Souled Out we're going to have us some tag team gold. Dusty Rhodes: We didn't come on Nitro on Monday because we were told that Thunder will be the brand we will be on. After we're through with Too Cool there's going to be some fun back into the Tag Team Divsion.

Promo 3- The Beautiful People (Velvet Sky Angelina Love) are in their locker room. Velvet Sky: Our opponets for tonight are Eve Victoria.

Match 3- The Beautiful People (Heels) vs. Victoria (Face) Eve (Face). Winners = The Beautiful People.

Post Match- Lay-Cool come out. Layla: It's going to be the two of us against the two of you next week.Layla:We're Simply Flawless.

Promo 4- Samoa Joe reminds Kazarian about their match later on in the show. Kazarian: I have to team up with you to face Matt Morgan Vader. Samoa Joe: It's good that you finally learned to remember something. Kazarian: I know you beat me last week and that doesn't bother me. Kazarian: See you in the Tag Team match.

Match 4- The Undertaker (Face) (w/Paul Bearer) vs. Heath Slater (Heel). Winner = Undertaker. Slater jumped from the top rope and the Undertaker catches him and hits the Last Ride to get the win.

Post Match-Wade Barrett Low Blows the Undertaker from behind. Wade Barrett: Itold you that the things we're going to do to you will be dangerous.

Promo 5- Kaval gets ambushed by the Nexus. Wade Barrett: You might consider joining us. David Otunga: Your either Nexus or your against us.

Match 5- Booker T vs. Lance Storm. Winner = Booker T via Scissors Kick.

Main Event: Samoa Joe (Heel) Kazarian (Face) vs. Matt Morgan (Heel) Vader (Tweener). Winners = Matt Morgan Vader.

Post Match- Samoa Joe hits Kazarian with the Musle Buster.

End of Show

Rate the Show

Pick Best Match

TV Rating:

WCW Souled Out Matches so far:

(C) Sting vs. Goldberg

Undertaker (w/Paul Bearer) vs. Kane. Inferno Match.

Team Hart vs. nWo. Elimaination Tag Team Match.

Brock Lesnar vs. Shane McMahon.

(C) Torrie Wilson vs. Lita.

(C) Ted DiBiase Jr. vs. Rey Mysterio

(C) Too Cool vs. The Rhodes Family

Hollywood Hogan vs. Bret Hart

BQ: Which show was better, WCW Nitro Episode # 50 or WCW Thunder # 2?
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Wazzz good is on a distinguished road

AWESOME 10 Stars out of 10 stars

totalyawesomeblog.wordpress.com
Wazzz good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

R?t?d Sile?t is on a distinguished road

Best Matches...

1)The Beautiful People vs Victoria and Eve

2)The Hurricane and Rosey vs Cross-Rhodes

3)Aj Styles vs Justin Gabriel

Best Promo's...

1)KaVal Jumped By NeXus

You may be wondering, why in the hell did Rated Silent, put a woman's tag team match, as the best match on the card. I thought you did a great job on portraying the entire match and post match for that matter. The Hurricane and Rosey would put on a great match against the entire Rhodes generations. This would be an awesome match because I was pretty much an 8 year old kid when Hurricane and Rosey was a team, and I could care less about wrestling back then, I loved the entertainment. But, now, I care for the actual wrestling. I don't know if you wanna do this or not, but how about you reform 3 Minute Warning.

Aj Styles and Justin Gabriel is self explanatory. This would be a great match between two wrestlers who can hit the same move to the best of their ability, the 450 Splash. As for Promo 5, I found it entertaining how KaVal got jumped, awesome.

Overall Card...9.7/10

BQ:I looked over 50 and sorry I missed it. You usually choose best answer quickly and when I check my e-mail, and you asked a question, I wanna answer it but you already have it resolved. Maybe you can keep shows up longer a bit longer from now on, then if I don't answer within a good while, you can choose best answer, or just e-mail me the question.
R?t?d Sile?t is offline   Reply With Quote