ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Kofi Kingston is the answer to Hulk Hogan now?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

stephen_p2381 is on a distinguished road
Default Kofi Kingston is the answer to Hulk Hogan now?

I noticed, for awhile now all Kofi Kingston wears is the same red yellow attire. He use to switch it up every week.

Whats up with that??

BQ: Do you think Kofi needs a theme song ? maybe a new Gimmick ? Are you tired of BooM BooM BooM ?

Im not saying he should turn heel, Just a new gimmick new theme song..
stephen_p2381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?Hell?Raiser? is on a distinguished road

I don't think he's trying in anyway to copy hogan.

BQ:Yes,it's very lame and boring...he should turn heel.
?Hell?Raiser? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

daniel b is on a distinguished road

kofi ain't turning heel. wwe universe all like him. BOOM BOOM BOOM is coool
daniel b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Y!A_s Apex Predator is on a distinguished road

It's the colors of the Ghana, African flag Red, Green, and Yellow, has nothing to do with Hogan just representing his home town and country. He switched it up when he had the caribbean themed gimmick but now he's all about how he's from Africa.

BQ: Yeah he needs to change his theme because it's still the caribbean theme and he's already lost the fake accent and announced he's from africa, all though it is a really cool party kind of song and gets the crowd pumped when he comes out. Yeah I am also tired of the boom boom boom thing it doesn't make sense to me. I'm not a huge Kofi fan. I think he's kind of boring and maybe with a gimmick change he'll become interesting. He has some cool moves but overall not a big fan. Also am I the only one bothered by how odd shaped his chest is, his pectorals are so far apart it's really weird looking, lol it's odd but it bothers me.

I think maybe I'll like him with a heel change or gimmick change definitely agree with you.
Y!A_s Apex Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Obi Wan is on a distinguished road

I clicked on this question because I wanted to see where you were going with that logic. And the logic is based on his colors. Mmmmm. You know Curry Man used to wear those same colors. Did you think Curry Man was gonna be the TNA's new Hogan?

I don't see Kofi as the answer to Hogan. Kofi is one belt away from joining the triple crown club - a club Hogan was never a part of. I see Kofi as a blueprint of future stars. I like his gimmick as it is.
Obi Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 02:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

mrhalloween17268 is on a distinguished road

Well now, I've noticed too that Kofi Kingston is wearing Hulk Hogan's colors = red yellow. I don't know what's up with that, but let me go on record saying that there WILL NEVER be another Hulk Hogan. Just like there WILL NEVER be another Johnny Cash or another Elvis Presley.

BQ: Yes, there can definitely be something done about his theme song that annoying Boom Boom Boom! I got tired of that after about the 3rd week he did it.
mrhalloween17268 is offline   Reply With Quote