ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you think of the TNA Knockout Angelina Love?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road
Default What do you think of the TNA Knockout Angelina Love?

BQ: Is she hot?

BQ2: Brian Danielson or Kaval in wrestling skills?
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Hitman3000 is on a distinguished road

I like her she is pretty good

bq:yea she is!

bq2:kaval is a great high flyer and danielson is a great technical so i woulndt be able to totally compare them but they both are good
Hitman3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

dhv303 is on a distinguished road

i think shes one of the better female wrestlers out there. shes kinda hot. wwe should have brought her out of thier developmental league when they had her.

senshi, low ki, kaval
dhv303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Justinian G is on a distinguished road

Angelina Love is a great as far as wrestling skill goes. She is definitely a better wrestler than any of the divas on WWE, with the possible exception of The Glamazon, Beth Phoenix. She is a throwback to the Attitude Era, when female wrestlers like Ivory and Jacqueline could, well, actually wrestle.

BQ1: Not so much, in my opinion. I have a pretty high standard of what I consider hot. Eve Torres...now that's a hot women, in my view.

BQ2: It's comparing apples and oranges. Kaval is more of your Rey Misterio/Jeff Hardy kind of agile high flyer; while Danielson is more of an Angle/Benoit technical wrestler. Both guys are really good at their particular style of wrestling, so it's a tie in my book.
Justinian G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Y!A_s Apex Predator is on a distinguished road

BQ: Yeah I think she is hot, I think she looks like she had some work done which is a turn off but overall yeah I think she's good looking. I also think she's one of the best female wrestlers today. Along with a lot of TNA Knockout talents like Sarita, Taylor Wilde, my favorite Madison Rayne and many more. I was also thinking how great of an on screen couple Edge and Angelina Love would make.

BQ2: I think Brian Danielson is a great wrestler but I think Kaval has the more unique and really exciting move set and he is more entertaining to watch in the ring.
Y!A_s Apex Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

R?t?d Sile?t is on a distinguished road

Angelina Love has some of the best wrestling skills as a woman in mainstream american wrestling now in days excluding Shimmer's. She can out wrestle all of the WWE Diva's in her sleep with the exception of Tamina and Natalya. I believe she will go far in the business and she reminds me a lot of Ashley with that punk french style of hers. They could actually be twins separated at birth when you think about it. She is a talented wrestler to say the very least.

BQ:I categorize hot, sexy, cute, and beautiful in four different categories. She falls into the sexy section of it. While someone such as Eve Torres would fall into the beautiful section. Maryse would fall into that hot section, and Maria would fall into that cute section along with Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler.

BQ2:I will have to go with Bryan Danielson. Kaval is smaller which is a disadvantage since he cannot do moves that Bryan Danielson can do, he can do almost every air move possible. So, he is a more high flying rather than more actual mat wrestling in which Bryan Danielson is one of the best at.

But, if I had to choose, it would go to Bryan Danielson with his success in Ring of Honor and his mat wrestling abilities.
R?t?d Sile?t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jason Martin is on a distinguished road

She's someone I enjoy jacking off to as does every other guy in the world. Very hot. Amazing chest.
Jason Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

Bad ass Hotty... but a little too much ink to be an I'm prettier than you, heel -- not that inked chicks can't have that attitude, but the ones I've met have been more comfortable in their superiority that they don't dwell on it or feel the need to rub it in -- that's just my experience

B1: Yes she's HAWTTTTTT!!!!

B2: toss up... Kaval is more of a flyer, whereas what I've seen of Brian he's a ground based submission guy so really opinions of superiority will hinge on stylistic preference
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote