ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think Randy Orton took this as a insult to Hogan and Flair?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2010, 12:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

He Returns 8/15/10 is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think Randy Orton took this as a insult to Hogan and Flair?

On WWE PG: At first, I wasn't very happy with the idea. I had just gotten used to that style and the way the story lines were going. But now being a father and keeping an eye on what is on the television, I can totally understand that it's better for business and better for our fans, too. We have a lot of young viewers, and it's better all across the board to be PG. There are going to be some people, some older fans, that are upset with that. Well, they can go somewhere else and get their blood. They can watch a 60-year-old man bleed all over each other, if they want. That's fine. We'll be displaying other things on our show. You don't need to bleed on somebody to have a good match. We've proven that.
He Returns 8/15/10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

SuicidalKAZ is on a distinguished road

Yeah
SuicidalKAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Phil Johnson is on a distinguished road

and the point? go ask that moron, hayes 101 revisted
Phil Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

?????? ?RamY? ?????? is on a distinguished road

i agree with u 100%

we have to keep eye on our kids \

and not only the wwe turned pg everything the cinema

the top movies the animation movies

its not about pg or not its about the kids
?????? ?RamY? ?????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

ri? ? h?m?l(Y!A Mafia) is on a distinguished road

Well yea it seems like he is taking a shot at Ric Flair but how is that any different from Bret Hart wrestling, even though Ric wrestling makes him look like a hypocrite he still needs to treat Ric Flair with respect, Ric help put him on the map by him joining Evolution but I guess he forgot about that it seems to me that he is sucking up to management.
ri? ? h?m?l(Y!A Mafia) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

*THE BEST THERE IS* is on a distinguished road

good point

but isn't wwe teaching kids how to lie cheat and steal
*THE BEST THERE IS* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

....and people say that WWE never talks about TNA in any way....come on when they do it is an outright insult but is hidden is a PG manner not necessary a direct call out. You see that is why WWE is better than TNA.....they do not have to start acting like crybabies when they insult the competition it is done in a classy way not like TNA where they would just have the middle child syndrome of look at me mentality.
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

The Dragon (semi-retired) is on a distinguished road

Orton knows which side of his bread is buttered. He's spouting the same company line they all do when asked that question.

Orton is just like all of the WWE wrestlers: he knows what the internet is saying about the WWE PG kiddie era, and what the reaction is to TNA from fans other than WWE fanboys/girls. I'm sure he feels stifled as a performer like the rest of them do because of the limits Vince puts on everything.

The 60-year-old bleeding line is the same we hear from all of Vince's employees. And no different from any other WWE fanboy/fangirl in knocking what TNA is doing.

He's just mouthing the words, but it's VINCE doing the talking.
The Dragon (semi-retired) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Brian K is on a distinguished road

Randy Orton cires about everything. He's an extremely selfish wrestler, hates to job another wrestler and sucks at it. 2 and a half years ago, Chris Jericho was supposed to beat Randy because of his return, but Orton kept complaining and finally got management to make JBL disqualify the match and start a whole Jericho vs JBL feud. He isn't even that great of a wrestler- the only reason he's a top star was because the road was paved for him because of his family...
Brian K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2010, 01:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jamie ? RKO is on a distinguished road

No, not really. I think he was more insulting the annoying Internet fans who obsess over WWE PG sucking. Because honestly, that's all they do. They bash the PG Era non-stop. It's been like three years no. It's time to get over it.

I think Orton insulted Flair and Hogan when he was upset about having to ask for permission to use another wrestler's move. He acted like he didn't have to. That part of the interview didn't get posted here though so I'm just going off topic.
Jamie ? RKO is offline   Reply With Quote