ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what do you think of me as a user + BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Aug 2010, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

i love to fight is on a distinguished road
Default what do you think of me as a user + BQ?

BQ: cody rhodes or dolph ziggler

@ gayvin go fuck yourself

@ I ? Katy Perry John Morrison im a finlay fan

@ Charlie Scene (The Colony) go shove a train up your vagina you gay loving retard

a 6 year old calling me '' immature '' LOL

a 6 year old calling me '' idiot '' as well LOL

you think your smarter than me??? a huge f*cking LOL well it sucks that you wont respond cause you were making me laugh like hell with your comments

listen fag use your last responds wisely ( im giving you a last response cause you make me laugh ) cause after you do that i will block you cause i have a life and i know that your gay cause 1. you care too much about grammer 2. your just a 6 year old kid who acts smart 3. your avatar is so f*cking gay

dude you make me laugh i wont block you go write whatever you want i will be back tommorrow
i love to fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2010, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

gavin is on a distinguished road

if BQ means big queer then id say your a 10
gavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2010, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Charlie Scene (The Colony) is on a distinguished road

Well considering you said to me, f*ck you why wont you just suck a d*ck and die, randomly on a question, I feel as if you should probably go get hit by something heavy. Like a bus. Or yourself, because all you do is sit at your computer being a ten year old who will be a virgin for the rest of his life.

Good day, Sir.

A train in my vagina? Maybe you should grow the f*ck up. You f*cking immature loser.

You are extremely immature, when you troll the wrestling section and answer a question as f*ck you why wont you just suck a d*ck and die, thats about the most immature anyone could get. You fuckin idiot.

You are a complete moron, and obviously not worth my time, considering you realize how much smarter I am than you, and if you didn't you would be saying more than LOL. And the fact that you find yourself to be so mature, is exactly the thing that makes you an immature moron.

I know I am smarter than you, because 1. unlike you, I can use proper grammar. 2. I don't come on Yahoo Answers to talk sh*t to people I dont know.

-GASP!- You are going to block me! :'( Oh no please Mr. Noob dont block me! Are you f*cking retarded? Obviously considering you think I give a sh*t about some dumbass who doesn't know sh*t about wrestling. And your proved it when you say my avatar, one of the greatest tag team wrestlers in the world, gay. So please Mr. Noob, or would you rather Mr. Dumbsh*t. Please block me. So I don't ever have to listen to any of your stupid sh*t ever again.

Ok Buddy!
Charlie Scene (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2010, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

The 3xtreme Jeff H@rdy is on a distinguished road

Never seen you,sorry.

BQ-Dolf ziggler is a better wrestler than cody rhodes.
The 3xtreme Jeff H@rdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2010, 09:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Gelatinous Hypocritical Tapeworm is on a distinguished road

You The Colony both sounded like a Bunch of Kids fighting..both of you need to grow up, if you're both really not immature well then you should just let it go instead of exchanging trash talks which is just a waste of time for Both of you. you're both making me laugh. can't wait to see what happens between the 2 of you tomorrow anyway.. LMAO

BQ: Dolph Ziggler
Gelatinous Hypocritical Tapeworm is offline   Reply With Quote