ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

how to be a better wrestler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Aug 2010, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Billy is on a distinguished road
Default how to be a better wrestler?

i want to wrestle at 110 and im 115 so i want to loose 5 pounds and get stronger what should i do how often should i run and how often should i weight train
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2010, 01:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Kyle is on a distinguished road

get a cape
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2010, 01:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr.FridayNight is on a distinguished road

OK this guy above me is obviously a troll so let me answer. get two capes. in case you have to wrestle while ones in the wash.
Mr.FridayNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2010, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

450 Gabriel N-6 Leader is on a distinguished road

1. Cycle fat burning days with recovery days.

The secret to losing fat without losing muscle starts with not being too aggressive or extreme with your reduction of carbohydrates. You need carbohydrate management, not carbohydrate elimination. In essence you have two fat burning days, then a recovery day. By doing this you'll have the best of both worlds. You will experience fat loss that averages between 1-2 pounds weekly, while muscles are being well fed. You never drastically deplete the glycogen stores in the muscle so athletic performance is not affected like on a low carb diet.

2. Exercise on days where you are receiving more carbohydrates.

Exercising on days where muscle are getting more carbohydrates for fuel and taking days off from exercise when you are being aggressive about fat loss. One of the most difficult thoughts for exercisers to accept is that most of the results from exercise come when we are not exercising. They come after we exercise and in direct response to how the muscles receive nutrition after exercise.

3. Exercise - 2 hours after eating when blood sugar levels and insulin levels are slowly declining.

As insulin levels increase in response to a rise in blood sugar after a meal, the cells are in an anabolic state (receiving nutrients). Insulin is the hormone that feeds are cells. As blood sugar levels drop, insulin levels drop and the pancreas produces the hormone glucagon and nutrients stored in the fat cells are released to the blood and used for energy. The management of this blood sugar rise and drop is important. If blood sugar levels go to high insulin feeds the muscle cells and deposits excess into fat cells. If insulin levels go too low, the muscle cells are being under fed. A slow rise in blood sugar provides good nutrition to the muscles and a slow drop allows glucagon to take from the fat cells. Timing your exercise to this blood sugar decline allows the muscles to receive from the fat cells more effectively. It is important to never exercise without having at least one meal left in your day so that muscles can recuperate from exercise.
450 Gabriel N-6 Leader is offline   Reply With Quote