ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why is it that if your a wrestlng Smark(more inside)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Aug 2010, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

He Returns 8/15/10 is on a distinguished road
Default Why is it that if your a wrestlng Smark(more inside)?

Why is it that if your a wrestlng Smark and a diva's name is not Natayla,Beth Phenoix or Gail Kim then they suck.Maybe if they acutally sat down the watch one of the other diva's(Michelle,Layla,Tiffany,Eve,Maryse,Melina,Al icia) instead of just going to the bathroom cause some a$$hole of the internet dubbed it abathroom breakthen they would know that the bias internet idiots really underrated there skills.

To I love the Glamazon if u read this i am not calling u a smark cause u like Beth because i know u like a lot of them.

Starr if u think Undertaker will return sunday

Tiffany can still be considered a rookie so

For some reason people hate Melina these days

@Know you role,i did have alicia but it got cut off

ms rated r,you said u like laycool and tiffany so i'm taking about u in this Q

not talking*
He Returns 8/15/10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2010, 01:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ziggler Y!A Mafia is on a distinguished road

I appreciate some of the women wrestlers such as Melina, Eve Torres, Michelle McCool and Layla. But Tiffany doesn't have a clue what she's doing.
Ziggler Y!A Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2010, 02:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW YOUR ROLE? is on a distinguished road

Lol first of all calm down. I'm an equal opportunity hater. I just don't get into diva's wrestling that much. But as far as what I've seen from Tiffany, Eve, and Layla........they can be really green when they get in the ring. And I like how you didn't throw Alicia Fox in there. Smart move. But back to the others, most of them seem uncoordinated but they do have room to improve. Maryse is actually not that bad in the ring and I've never really said anything bad about her. Not to mention, I think Tamina has some skill. Melina might be a little overrated because of the whole gymnast thing, but she has great athleticism for a women's wrestler and can take any one of the divas.
KNOW YOUR ROLE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2010, 02:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

dhv303 is on a distinguished road

its just Alot of peoples opinion. the ones who seem to be upset about someone elses opinion of it are the true marks. you dont have to agree with them, and they dont have to agree with you, but to basically force your opinion on a topic like this on other people and malicioucly scutinize them for not seeing it your way makes you a mark.

i personally dont like many of the divas matches and have to FF throgh them. but thats my opinion if you like it, watch and enjoy, more power to ya. if it irritates you that i do think its a good time for a bathroom break, well, i dont care, thats your problem not mine
dhv303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2010, 02:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Miss Rated R is on a distinguished road

First of all, since when is it a crime to like certain people? It isn't. Its called opinion and everyone has them. I happen to like everyone you named [Natalya, Beth, Gail] because THEY HAVE TALENT. Then again so does Michelle, Layla, and Tiffany [who''s improving.]

Eve and Maryse on the other hand suck floppy donkey *****, Eve botches more then I can count and Maryse is nothing but a trashy barbie doll that hasnt had any talent since she came to raw from SD, so how about YOU shut the fuck and watch some of there matches, Maybe you'll realize they suck.
Miss Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote