ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is there a worse promotion than Combat Zone Wrestling? (CZW)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Charlie Scene (The Colony) is on a distinguished road
Default Is there a worse promotion than Combat Zone Wrestling? (CZW)?

I mean all it is, is a bunch of ECW wanna bes, but without the great story lines or actual wrestling talent of the original ECW. And putting your world title on Jon Moxley, thats just absolutely ridiculous. Jon Moxley shouldn't be any kind of champion, let alone the world champion.

If you can name a promotion worse than CZW, you are some kind of magician.

The WWE is NOT worse than CZW. I would rather watch WWE any day of the week than one of CZW's shows. Atleast you can get through a WWE show without a feeling in your stomach that makes you want to puke. CZW is too brutal for anyone but a serial killer to be a fan of.

i love to fight- Who pissed in your cheerios.

By I can get through a WWE match without puking. I'm not talking about all the stupid angles with Vickie Guerrero and that sh*t. I mean the actual matches aren't good but they are atleast watchable to the point that you dont have a feeling like you are going to puke during them.

And as for Nick Gage winning the championship, I am aware that he beat Moxley, but the fact that Moxley had the championship in the first place is absolutely absurd.
Charlie Scene (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Nick is on a distinguished road

WWE
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Irish Blood ? Canadian Loud Mouth.. is on a distinguished road

I don't like dis-respecting their fans but it is just about blood and it's just too gruesome for any normal human.
Irish Blood ? Canadian Loud Mouth.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Th? U?d??d Tit?? (Y!A Ma?´ń) is on a distinguished road

I have seen a glimpse of CZW on YouTube, and I doubt it is the WORST promotion in the wrestling world today (but I can't name a worse one because I'm not very knowledged on indy promotions other than ROH). Although jusging from what I have seen from YouTube, CHIKARA (Sp?), NJPW, and AAA are miles above CZW. I wish I could follow more promotions but I can't follow promotions through DVDs.
Th? U?d??d Tit?? (Y!A Ma?´ń) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWF ATTITUDE? (X9) is on a distinguished road

WWE

And just because im saying that doesn't mean I'm a TNA mark people,WWE seriously sucks now.

Edit: Well i can see its brutal as hell, but theres a bunch of others that are better than WWE.
WWF ATTITUDE? (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lakers3peat is on a distinguished road

WWE (PG) is easily a worse promotion... I miss the good old days of the attitude era with austin, 'taker, kane, DX...

I mean they changed the FU into the attitude adjustment. I mean really??
Lakers3peat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Superior Quality 85? (PTSF) is on a distinguished road

I'm gonna go down the botch road again and go for 3PW and XPW, equally as bad as CZW in terms of the overall production and botch-ridden matches

And I'm an expert in black magic
Superior Quality 85? (PTSF) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

i love to fight is on a distinguished road

f*ck you why wont you just suck a d*ck and die
i love to fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

the extreme enigma is on a distinguished road

im not getting involved in this thing about whether its good or bad, but if you think its bad because of its violent, have you ever heard of BJW?

theyve gone as far as to use crocodiles in there matches, aswell as razer blade boards and chairs(chairs n boards covereded in stuck up razer blades that rip you up bad), drills, hell of alot of fire, beds of nails and tonnes of syringes that people been slammed onto

so i think youde hate that more than czw
the extreme enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dark Demon is on a distinguished road

WSX?That was just terrible on every level.
Dark Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

bensubs is on a distinguished road

IMO there is no worse wrestling promo than NXT (ok technically not a promotion just a show - but it does suck!) - its a god awful money making ploy. I'm surprised Vince hasn't made the voting a premium phone line only deal. The only people who buy into its phony pros and rookieswinner gets a contract crap are people who don't realise FCW feeds WWE and hell Kaval has been a pro wrestler longer than ... Miz for example.

Sorry for NXT fans - but it is the thing about WWE that probably bugs me the most. Plus - and here i will get stick - i am a CZW fan!

Ok CZW has the brutal side of it - the ultraviolent matches - but really if you watch them they're so planned its crazy - you're ignoring the actual wrestling side of CZW where they don't limit the move sets of any of there wrestlers, and the development that leads to ... it can't all be bad; the fact that AJ Styles, Shelley and Sabin, Amazing Red, Sabu, Charlie Haas, CM Punk, Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams, Homicide, Jay Lethal, Jerry Lynn, Kaval (Low Ki as he was at the time), Quackenbush and Tommy Dreamer have all appeared at CZW events tells you they don't think it sucks

Plus isn't Nick Gage the champ since Aug 7th?! - he won in a three way dance with Moxley and Drake Younger

If we want pure promo's worse than CZW and you won't accept NXT - i would like to submit Juggalo Championshit Wrestling - which is basically just two guys who can't rap, can't wrestle, and have no redeeming talents at all coming up with a way they can get strippers to hang out with them for the day.
bensubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 07:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Human Suplex Machine(Warrior) is on a distinguished road

lol charles i see your still the the mastermind of controversy around here i bet all ya gotta do is ask a question just saying hello and ya get all kinds of hate lol and as for the question i couldnt really tell ya i never actually cared for it enough to give it the time of day and i must say companies like that take the meaning of hardcore wrestling the wrong way hardcore wrestling is like everything else in pro wrestling to tell a story and theres no story telling in trying to kill each other lol
Human Suplex Machine(Warrior) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 08:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Best Wrestler on the Planet. is on a distinguished road

Juggalo Championship Wrestling or Juggalo Pro Wrestling owned run by the

Insane Clown Posse. Answer my question the link is provided here beneath.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2194954AAIydmp

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2194954AAIydmp
The Best Wrestler on the Planet. is offline   Reply With Quote