ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Spolier.TNA RVD Question inside?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Aug 2010, 06:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

deerhunter20068 is on a distinguished road
Default Spolier.TNA RVD Question inside?

RVD spoiler if don't want to know then hit the back button now please.

With RVD dropping the title will this mean that the Stairway to Janice(horrible title)match will not be happening?I mean I wasn't looking forward to Abyss becoming champion but i was hoping to see someone get hit with it or just seen how they was going to pull it off without someone getting hurt too bad.

Thanks I didn't know if it was this week coming up or the next week they strip him of it.I just don't like the idea of the ECW guys getting a chance at the title.What abvout Wolfe,Angle,Abyss,Wolfe,and so many others that should be given shots way before any ECW guy does.So this is telling TNA fans that after years of being gone from wrestling ECW is still better than you guys that.
deerhunter20068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 06:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

De Los is on a distinguished road

RVD gets striped of title because of kayfabe injury abyss beat him with janice after there match tonight WATCH TNA IMPACT WHOLE F' N SHOW ITS AMAZING BEST IMPACT IN COMPANY HISTORY BY FAR
De Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 06:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Creature Of The Night? (Y!A Mafia) is on a distinguished road

Well abyss doesnt become champion. Next week Dixie Carter gives the ECW guys all contracts( very stupid idea!) and they're going to have an 8 man tournament leading up to Bound For Glory for the world title match.
Creature Of The Night? (Y!A Mafia) is offline   Reply With Quote