ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think that if Michael Cole were the Raw GM he wouldn't be able to fill the hype?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Aug 2010, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think that if Michael Cole were the Raw GM he wouldn't be able to fill the hype?

This has been building for over a month, nearly two months. You need a big star to fill the hype now.
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 01:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

NaturalMLBFan is on a distinguished road

If Michael Cole was GM ,I would kill myself.
NaturalMLBFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 01:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jordan23 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I would be somewhat disappointed if it has turned out to be Michael Cole as the Raw anonymous General Manager. I was looking forward to a bigger name than him. I don't think he has what it takes to be the leader of Raw. He isn't the best announcer but I rather see him behind the announce table rather than backstage. If he is GM, no matter if he is more of a face or a heel or even tweener, he will get a large amount of boos. I think that if Michael Cole does take over, he will be the next Mike Adamle. Unless he makes a big impact every week, there is no way he can make up for all the hype built around this.
Jordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 01:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

playboy is on a distinguished road

Cole should retire now or should be fired
playboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 01:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TheViperette is on a distinguished road

My God, so many weeks of suspense and guessing. If it ends up being Michael Cole

I'll freakin scream for two hours straight. If that's the truth than all this would've been

a HUGE waste of time. Man just thinking about it makes me mad.

Unfortunately, it seems like it's possible.
TheViperette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 01:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

simple_person is on a distinguished road

If Michael Cole was revealed to be the Raw GM, it would be a let down BUT

it would bring a TON of heat onto him and make him the heel that he's been teasing to become for a long time now.
simple_person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 01:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Spirit Never Dies

Eric Draven is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Eric Draven

I think Michael Cole can fill those shoes now. As of right now, I'm annoyed of the anonymous GM storyline and Michael Cole has been the most annoying commentator lately. He fits right in.
Eric Draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2010, 01:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

R?t?d Sile?t 2.0 is on a distinguished road

I agree, but at this point, I believe Vince doesn't even know who they want to be General Manager. For example, they have been known to change plans at the last minute and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even know who it is.

If Michael Cole was the General Manager, it wouldn't feel in the hype, as you said it perfectly. It's like we saw tonight on iMPACT. Everyone thought that Jeff Hardy was going to face a new wrestler in the company, but we got Shannon Moore. Not that was a bad thing since it was a bit personal, but I wanted to see extreme wrestling, maybe against Sabu which we didn't get. There have been disppointments all over the industry as of late.

I believe Michael Cole would make a great General Manager. I didn't think it was Bryan Danielson until I heard what he had done at Ring of Ronor. Where the audience started throwing ties in. WWE could have sued them which they are infamous for, but they didn't so he could still be under contract.
R?t?d Sile?t 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote