ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should Bret Hart call it a day?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

You_re Next! is on a distinguished road
Default Should Bret Hart call it a day?

I mean, he made a return and patched things up with HBK - cool but I think he should of gone for good from the WWE then. But he decides to have a quite frankly SH!T match at WM with Vince and after that he should of DEFIANTLY gone and that would be that. But no, he decides to become US Champ? (WTF!), drop the title and then become RAW GM (WTF!WTF!) and then once Vince essentially fired him from GM role he should of never come back but now he's in this God damn Elimination match at SummerSlam, he needs to stop being so selfish and just call it a day and go back to Canada. I mean, his wrestling abilities are no longer existent, his 'promos' are terrible and boring, he's overweight, dresses like he's 12 and wears the same stupid leather jacket every week!

I'm not a Bret hater or being negative for the sake of it but I really think he's out stayed his welcome and needs to go.

He vacated the title when he became RAW GM (for no apparent reason)
You_re Next! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah he should. Him sticking around in the WWE is just ruining his legacy.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Kawajai is on a distinguished road

Yes. He has no microphone skills at all and can't take a bump. He either should lead NeXus or the Hart Dynasty.
Kawajai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Helper Monkey is on a distinguished road

Agreed 100%. He's allowing Vince and his writers to tarnish the legend that is Hitman Bret Hart.

I nearly cried through that match at wrestlemania. It was so f'ing terrible. It was like watching the Yankees (with none of their star players in attendance) score 300 runs against a high school baseball team.

I hate when these guys that I grew up watching don't know when to quit. Flair, Hogan, Sting, Nash, Hart, etc. Nobody wants to see a 60 year old man in bikini tights doing anything, let alone in pro wrestling.

When Bret became US Champ, I actually gave up on WWE. I haven't watched it since. So who beat him for it....David Arquette? HA!
Helper Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Twist of Fate 813 is on a distinguished road

I agree. He's not in any shape to wrestle and it shows. He had a stroke and he's what in his late 50s its time to hang it up. It was great to see him come back and patch it all up with HBK. I just disagree with what he's doing with his career now. I feel like he's become Vince's puppet in a way but thats just one man's opinion. I feel after his crap WM match he should of called it quits. Or after he got fired as GM he should of retired. I love Bret but yes its time for him to hang it up.
Twist of Fate 813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

stephen_p2381 is on a distinguished road

It is sad to see good old Bret Hart keep coming back trying to wrestle, I thought he made a good GM on Raw, that should have been enough, yet they still try get the guy to take bumps. We all know his horrible accident enough said.

I have been watching wrestling for 25 years this has gotten overboard to say the least when it comes to Bret, in reality he should have only came back to host Raw left it at that.
stephen_p2381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ziggler Y!A Mafia is on a distinguished road

He should've called it a day when he guest hosted.
Ziggler Y!A Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

gary is on a distinguished road

he really should call it a day

me and my sisters also ask this question every day

bret hart your days was over at wrestlemania...

why are you still here
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CM Punk Saved Me From Drugs is on a distinguished road

I respect him and all his accomplishment but yes I agree with ya
CM Punk Saved Me From Drugs is offline   Reply With Quote