ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

John morrison gets the miz money in the bank brief case?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2010, 10:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Patrick Dal Gobbo is on a distinguished road
Default John morrison gets the miz money in the bank brief case?

what if after summerslam of 2010, on monday night raw The Miz comes and talks about how he is awesome and how he has the brief case, then morrison comes and says `if you really think your awesome than why dont you face me for your money in the bank breif case' than the miz trys to back off by saying `didnt i teach you a lesson on NXT(which i think the match was bull) so than morrison says `than are you afraid of losing to somebody you beat, you goose mouthed, none awesome, husky! than the miz accepts!

1. After a great match morrison wins buy a star ship pain.

2.Than when ever randy orton or sheamus(who ever wins in summerslam, i hope its randy) morrison comes and takes the championship, and finally turns heel.

3. or maby he can cash it in on the world heavy weight champion whe ever the champ is heart, and takes the title. and turns heel

4. And finally WWE gives him the push he desearves, than alter on he losses it than wins it, n becomes a multi world champ!

Who thinks that would be great????

Also could tat happen?
Patrick Dal Gobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 10:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

D.I.R.T is on a distinguished road

As much as I would love for this to happen, i just cant see it happening.

Unfortunately John Morrison enters the group of very talented superstars that WONT ever get the push they truely deserve.

I really think Evan BOURNE and John Morrison and R-Truth should fight the Miz for his US title.... we havent had a US title defense in AGES! I could see the Shaman of Sexy taking the US Title

Then we could see some Evan Bourne vs John Morrrison matches(if they let these two go, the matches would be incredible ALOT MORE EXCITING THAN JOHN CENA VS.(enter name here)
D.I.R.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 10:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jo
Fresh Noob

Jo is on a distinguished road

I would love to see that! The Miz is abnoxious and John Morrison is my FAV!
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

brian d is on a distinguished road

That would be awesome. But remember Morrison cannot cash it in on the World Heavyweight title because its RAW's money in the bank briefcase that the Miz is currently holding, so he can only cash it in to win the WWE Championship.
brian d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 10:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Chris is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Chris

That would be cool to see frankly the thought of The Miz being WWE champ just sickens me. Unless he cashes it in at Summer Slam then the whole show is ruined. Also only the Money in the Bank Breifcase won at Wrestlemania can be cashed in for either title.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote