ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think WWE could of done a lot more with the JTG vs Shad storyline?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

HBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Do you think WWE could of done a lot more with the JTG vs Shad storyline?

I thought it had the potential to be a great feud.

Thoughts?
HBK The Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jyoti is on a distinguished road

Possibly. But both wrestlers aren't 'marquee' prime time.

It would have worked in TNA or other independent circuits. But WWE needs big players. Shad and JTG aren't what you call crowd pullers. The feud lasted as long as it should have.
jyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Came To Play is on a distinguished road

I think WWE playedi t safe with them.

Each owns a victory over each other so none of them were hurt as far as development goes.

Shad is obviously the one who WWE sees most potential in.

JTG is kept on WWE tv doing nothing whilst Shad is taken to their territotial to develop further skills improve his performance character development readying him for his return to WWE tv a possible push.

I didn't really want to see them feud for a long time, I don't think they gelled as opponents.
I Came To Play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Sunshine (N-6) is on a distinguished road

The WWE messed up with them because they should have kept the two of them together and helped revitalize the tag team division. I don't even know why they have two belts anymore (much less one) because the tag teams get no attention.
Sunshine (N-6) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Anthony M is on a distinguished road

No, it got quickly dropped in favor of the The Undertaker's Vegetative State Storyline and The Nexus Invasion Storyline. The breakup and feud have threaten and ruined the careers of Shad JTG because the WWE made the biggest mistake for separating Cryme Tyme way too soon when WWE made both men look like The Hardyz back in late 2001. Shad JTG are the great tag team in the tag team division. Once JTG turns heel, Cryme Tyme will be reformed and this time they'll use the same rapping persona like John Cena were in 2003 but still using the street thug gimmick.
Anthony M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 07:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Noah is on a distinguished road

Probably, but honestly I don't like either of them. JTG's move sset looks like one that a Diva might have.
Noah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 07:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

EWE Chairman, Joey(S.E.S/TWA) is on a distinguished road

This Feud had the potential, but I guess because if Shad being sent back to FCW or wherever he went before his Release, it never really became as big as it could have been.
EWE Chairman, Joey(S.E.S/TWA) is offline   Reply With Quote