ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When HBK said The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building, were you sad?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

HBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default When HBK said The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building, were you sad?

When HBK said The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building, were you sad?
HBK The Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mara is on a distinguished road

I cried for 3 days, 8 hours, and 27.5 mintues.
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Sunshine (N-6) is on a distinguished road

Yes, I really was sad because his retirement speech sounded genuine and I knew that was it for him, especially about the part where he said he wasn't going to retire and come back like some others have. I had to respect him for that, but I was still sad about it.
Sunshine (N-6) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Caleb is on a distinguished road

Yeah cause wrestling just watched a true legend retire and I wish all the WWE haters had a chance to see HBK perform before they were haters
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

No, because he went out on his own terms. I was actually happy for him.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 06:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road

Yes. Although it really isn't shown much, Shawn Michaels is (was ) my second favourite wrestler.

Now the stars of today aren't much, The Undertaker is and always will be #1 for me.

Chris Jericho was all ready a star when he entered the WWE, with both wrestling ability and mic skills so he's replaced HBK, although he isn't close to replacing Shawn, and Shawn wasn't replacing Taker.

Although I was sad, if you saw me visually I wouldn't have shown deep emotion due to the fact I was overwhelmed by 18-0 the 12 or so hours proceeding.

Had he just ended his career in a fashion where it wasn't Lose-Lose, I would've been even more sad due to the fact there wasn't something for me to *gain* from it where here it was Taker's 18-0.
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 07:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

450 Gabriel N-6 Leader is on a distinguished road

Yes,I started crying when he started his last farewell,when he said that,I became even sadder because I knew that he would no longer wrestle I didn't stop crying for about 20 minutes.Thought that he would no longer wrestle,I'm gonna always remember the memory,the memory of his great career,Thank you Shawn......
450 Gabriel N-6 Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 07:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

King Cliff (YWWA Tag Team Champ is on a distinguished road

Very sad, I got that feeling saying, 'is this the last time I'll see this legend?' I hope not, I want to see him in a WWE ring, but not wrestling, he's retired, and if he never wrestles again, I will respect him so much, even though I won't ever see the greatest ever performer, wrestle again. But during the speech, you could see the emotion of him, the emotion of the fans, it was a saddening, but historic moment for the WWE, seeing the greatest performer and wrestler in the WWE is hard to get over, and when he said that sentence, I started crying like a little baby, but it was for the good of Shawn, and we've all got to respect that. Look on the bright side, 25 years in WWE, he'll get inducted into the HOF, we'll see him then, and maybe, just maybe, he could return as GM in a few years time.
King Cliff (YWWA Tag Team Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 07:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

Of course I was sad. I cried when he said Daddy's coming home.
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2010, 07:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kobayashi is on a distinguished road

No, I clap hands, rejoice, never want see him before, now know not need ever see him again unless he return like Hulk Hogan, I hope not.
Kobayashi is offline   Reply With Quote