ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Summerslam 2010 first WWE show attending?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2010, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lord of the Trolls {Rock n Rave} is on a distinguished road
Default Summerslam 2010 first WWE show attending?

I attend MMA fight,and amateur wrestling so what can I expect, I pretty much gonna be 2nd lvl right after the floor, and what are your past experience.

Its being back the section I started back 2007 , so how is it are there still mcbat trolls, any active veteran user still around?
Lord of the Trolls {Rock n Rave} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mazel Tov is on a distinguished road

as
Mazel Tov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 09:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

brian d is on a distinguished road

Its nothing like MMA. MMA is REAL action, this is fake. My advice to you is dont set any expectations for the PPV event, just watch and enjoy. I wanted to see SummerSlam mainly to either see Nexus or Cena get beat so either way for me its a win-win situation.
brian d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 09:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

martin_rulz6 is on a distinguished road

I went to Night of Champions last year, and from my expeirences...

Compared to Raw (have never gone to a SmackDown show due to usually working on Tuesday nights, so I don't know how those shows are run), there is a lot more flow between the matches. What I mean by that is with Raw, it just seems like something is going on, then everything pretty much stops in the arena for about every other commercial break, while for the PPV's, once one thing is done there, something else is about ready to start, so unless they are promoting something to the arena, there really is no stoppages to anything that is going on.

Also, this was the case for Night of Champions, so I'm almost certain they would do something like it for SummerSlam (probably even more, I'm sure someone else can elaborate), they would usually have something going on outside the arena, like having a big screen set up so fans could watch WWE OnDemand, and some other stuff, so probably arrive a little early.

And last, even though the event starts at 8pm EDT (or 5pm in Los Angeles), they will start the show early for a dark match or two (an untelevised match to warm the crowd up before the show starts). When I went to Night of Champions, they had the show start around 7:45 for the dark match they had between Cryme Time and The Hart Dynasty, so be sure to be in your seats early if you want to catch that.
martin_rulz6 is offline   Reply With Quote