ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When will Chris Jericho become a face?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2010, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

New Hope is on a distinguished road
Default When will Chris Jericho become a face?

Y2J
New Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 07:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Obama Stole My Bike is on a distinguished road

This question makes little to no sense to me.
Obama Stole My Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 07:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Monster? is on a distinguished road

I don't think he will ever become a face but I want him too
The Monster? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 07:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?????? ?r??c? ?ír??? {X9} is on a distinguished road

Chris Jericho makes an awesome heel and is also an awesome face, i remember when he was a face...those were some good days, Some of the greatest feuds he had as a heel was his fued with Rey Mysterio, he insisted that Mysterio remove his mask, even though it is a very respected and traditional part of Mysterio?s heritage, because Mysterio, he claimed, was using the mask to hide his real self like a criminal. LOL. Jericho went to much trouble to get Mysterio to rid himself of his mask, going so far as to dress up as a fan, wearing a replica of one of Mysterio?s masks, then jumping out of the audience and attacking Mysterio whilst he was unaware, rendering him unable to wrestle for the night. Actions like this continued for months, culminating in a final standoff between Jericho and Mysterio at The Bash on June 28, 2009, where Rey Mysterio defeated Jericho for the Intercontinental title and retained his mask. In this case, Jericho proved that he does not always need to win in order to put on a good feud.

One thing he did was disrespectful, but for me..it was also entertaining.

when Jericho routinely disrespected WWE Hall of Famers. He took a particular disliking to the legendary Ricky ?The Dragon? Steamboat. He said that he was better than all the WWE legends, including Ric Flair, Jimmy ?Superfly? Snuka and Rowdy Roddy Piper. They all took exception to that, and with the exception of Flair, the three others took on Jericho at Wrestlemania XXV. Though they put up a good effort, Jericho still bested them. He wasn?t satisfied with defeating the legends at WM25, however. He continued to blast Steamboat verbally, saying that he was washed-up and pathetic. At Backlash, although the Dragon put up a good fight, Y2J defeated Steamboat, thereby ending their feud. Still, a chance to see a fight between wrestlers from different generations afforded a new and interesting feud for Jericho to have been a part of.

One more entertaining feud he had with HBK as a heel, that was awesome!

Jericho had multiple feuds with Shawn Michaels, the first of which occurred in 2003. Jericho wanted to prove he was better than Michaels. They fought at Wrestlemania XIX, and Michaels defeated Jericho. Jericho responded by giving HBK a cheap shot. Later that year, Michaels took exception to how Jericho had treated Stacy Keibler (on separate occasions he hit her with a steel chair and put her in the Walls of Jericho), so he attacked him. In 2008, Jericho and Michaels had a confusing and lengthy feud that involved back and forth deception and changes of heart. When Jericho turned heel, their feud ramped up. After back and forth beatings and taunting, things came to a brutal point when Jericho (apparently accidentally) punched Michaels? wife in the mouth when he was aiming for Michaels. The feud ended with Jericho defeating Michaels in a Ladder Match at No Mercy.

and his Mic skills? It's awesome, he's so funny and entertaing, i believe that Jericho makes a great heel and i want him to be heel, even though he makes a great face anyways.
?????? ?r??c? ?ír??? {X9} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 08:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BAAA LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE!!!! is on a distinguished road

do i look like a wwe creative writer?? nobody knows that, not even they do
BAAA LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 08:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Came To Play is on a distinguished road

I'm a huge Chris Jericho fan, have been for over 10 years I respect him 100% for everything he has accomplished both in the ring with Fozzy.

So basically it doesn't matter to me either way.

But let me explain something about Chris Jericho why he is now a heel.

In 2008 when Jericho returned to save us, and failing the WWE title, Jericho always eluded to aspire whenever he was out there wether it be entertaining millions with his witty promos charismatic character or attempting to steal the show with his in ring skills performances.

Yet, sometimes some people get over looked Jericho was one of them people.

When Shawn Micheals used a steel chair or under handed tactics the fans cheered, yet if Jericho did the same thing the fans would boo him, and they did.

Chris Jericho turned heel because the fans turned him heel for that reason, and when a face or heel turn happens through the fans, the results are often cemented in the essence of time.

Of course the fans still respect Jericho, it's why he has been recently cheered applauded.

Through Jericho's mini feud with Evan Bourne after Jericho lost a match on Raw just before the Money In The Bank PPV, Jericho had a facial expression that suggested that he may be thinking off hanging up his tights, temporarily at least I think fans recognised that when it came to Money In The Bank when Jericho faced Bourne and the fans cheered Jericho, in like what was an attempt to keep him on board as they forgave Jericho.

But from Chris Jericho's perspective, the reason why he's been calling the fans hypocritical parasites tape worms is because of how personal it was for the reasoning he turned heel in the first place.

Jericho didn't turn heel on any wrestler, in Jericho's mind, the fans turned heel on him.

For that reason I don't think Jericho would or could turn face, Jericho is not a hypocritical parasite or tape worm he doesn't need to pander to the fans, and if the fans pander to him which they did at MITB, then Jericho ain't interested.

Sure Jericho is part of team WWE at SummerSlam, but anybody who thinks that after wards Jericho will be a face will be mistaken.

Like I said, between Jericho the fans it's personal, certainly from Jericho's perspective.
I Came To Play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 08:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

the fallen is on a distinguished road

I hope not. I like Jericho as a heel.You are a liar! A hypocrite!
the fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 08:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jiggsaw Migzaw is on a distinguished road

I think 2012,I readed an articles that said the big flood maybe occure in 2012 but I don't really remember wheter it's '12 or '11
Jiggsaw Migzaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 08:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

chuyin is on a distinguished road

when he loses some weight and can do better high flying moves
chuyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 08:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Mr Kevin A-List Rockstar is on a distinguished road

After Summerslam
Mr Kevin A-List Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote