ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WCW Monday Night Nitro! Episode # 45 Please Rate the Show?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2010, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road
Default My WCW Monday Night Nitro! Episode # 45 Please Rate the Show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXXWw8AneQw

Promo 1- Eric Bischoff is in the ring. Eric Bishoff: The Main Event is going to be Sting vs. The Giant.

Hollywood Hogan will take on Lex Lugar a bit later tonight. Goldberg Rey Mysterio will face Brock Lesnar Steve Blackman.

Match 1- Goldberg Rey Mysterio vs. Brock Lesnar Steve Blackman. Blackman beats up Mysterio outside of the ring and Lesnar hits the F-5 on Goldberg and wins the match. Winners = Brock Lesnar Steve Blackman.

Promo 2- Trish Stratus Torrie Wilson see each other in the backstage area. Trish Stratus: Your

not gong to retain the title that you took away from me. Torrie Wilson: I'm gonna win the match if you like it or not. Trish: Your wrong about beating me because these people know that I'm the better wrestler and your just nothing to them. Torrie: How about a non title match between you and me tonight! Rene Dupree separates the two. Rene Dupree: I don't know why your wasting your time with her Torrie when you could be chilling with La Residence. Rob Conway comes and flexes. Slyvan Grenier: Dupree is right. Scotty 2 Hotty attacks Rob Conway from behind. Grand Master Sexy attacks Dupree.Rikishi helps Too Cool by attacking Grenier. Trish Torrie have a catfight. Security

come and seperate everybody. Eric Bischoff: It's going to be Trish Stratus vs. Torrie Wilson and the rest of you are lumberjacks.

Match 2- Undertaker vs. Ken Shamrock. Shamrock uses his Submssion Holds on the Undertaker, but the Deadman puts him in the Tombstone Pile Driver and wins the match. Winner = Undertaker.

Post Match- Undertaker hits Shamrock with the Last Ride.

Promo 3- Evan Bourne is in the Parking Lot. X-Pac assaults Bourne. Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner,

Stevie Ray, Konnan attack Bourne as well. Konnan: This is not personel, it's just an early advantage for the nWo. I'm going to win the Cruserweight Championship at Bash at the Beach.

Match 3- Booker T vs. Stevie Ray (w/Buff Bagwell). Winner = Stevie Ray. Bagwell distracted the ref

so Ray could hit the Low Blow on Booker T. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKlm1GOJFZI.

Match 4- Torrie Wilson vs. Trish Stratus. Lumberjacks are Too Cool La Residence. Winner = Trish

Stratus with the Stratusfaction. Too Cool were too busy fighting La Residence outside the ring.

Promo 4- Rick Rude Curt Hennig come out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c68Pl...ature=related. Curt Hennig: When The Outsiders beat the Hart Foundation, The New World Order will be even more powerful than before. Curt Hennig: I left the Hart Foundation because the direction there were going into was nowhere. The nWo is here forever. Curt Hennig: Bret The Hitman Hart will be ashamed of coming back to WCW. He got screwed in the WWF and now he will be beaten up here in WCW. What's next Bret, ECW? Bret Hart comes to the end of the

stage ramp. Bret Hart: You think I'm afraid of a bunch of punks who attack you for no apparent reason? Curt Hennig: You should be afraid Bret. We don't care about you anymore. Bret: You guys handcuffed Jim I to those ring ropes. Rick Rude smiles about it. Rick Rude: I just love a good

laugh. Bret: I will have a suprise for you guys either next week or at Bash at the Beach, but mostly

at Bash at the Beach. Curt Hennig: What is your special suprise that we all have to wait for Bret?

Bret: Just wait and see. Ted DiBiase Jr. attacks Bret from behind. Dbiase Jr. kicks Bret in the gut

painfully. Curt Hennig Rick Rude handcuffes Bret Hart and leaves him helpless.

Match 5- Eddie Guerrero vs. Brian Danielson. Danielson goes for the Dragon Suplex, but Eddie reveres it and hits a Back suplex on Brian. Eddie climbs on the top rope and hits the Frog Splash and wins the match. WInner = Eddie Guerrero.

Post Match- Rey Mysterio comes out and celebrates with Eddie.

Promo 5- Hollywood Hogan The Disciple have a brawl with Lex Lugar in the locker room. Hogan: This match has been cancelled.

Match 6- Chyna vs. Beth Phoenix. Arm Wrestling Contest. The contest ends in a Draw.

Post Match - Chyna slaps Beth across the face and Beth jumps on her and punches her in the face.

Match 7- Chris Jericho vs. Mr. Anderson. Anderson goes for the Mic Check, but Jericho hits him

with the Code Breaker. WInner = Chris Jericho.

Coming up next is the Main Event.

Main Event- The Giant vs. Sting. Sting knocks the Giant down and puts him in the Scorpion Deathlock. Hogan hits Sting with the World Heavyweight Championship to the head of Sting.

Winner = Sting by DQ.

Post Match- RIc Flair runs to the ring and chases The Giant Hollywood Hogan.

Ned of Show

Rate the Show

Pick Best Match/Promo

WCW Bash at the Beach PPV:

(C) Sting vs. Hollywood Hogan.

(C) The Outsiders vs. Hart Foundation

(C) Too Cool vs. La Residence

Brothers of Destruction Paul Bearer vs. Randy Savage Vader. Casket Match.

(C) William Regal (w/Ric Flair) vs.

(C) Sting vs. Hollywood Hogan.

(C) The Outsiders vs. Hart Foundation

(C) Too Cool vs. La Residence

Brothers of Destruction Paul Bearer vs. Randy Savage Vader. Casket Match.

(C) William Regal (w/Ric Flair) vs. Ted DiBiase Jr. (w/Ted DiBiase Sr.

(C) Evan Bourne (w/Torrie Wilson) vs. Konnan (w/Vincent).

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg. Tournament Match. Final Round.

(C) Torrie Wilson vs. Trish Stratus

I meant End of Show
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 08:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BVK (ReW co-owner!) WYA CHAMPION! is on a distinguished road

Dude, ive got tbh, i thought this would be a 2 week wonder at first, but this has just gone through the roof! This is epic dude, you really need to consider making something big. I gotta possible idea if u wanna get in touch via email.. , thanks, Bloo and Voodoo its BVK.

BTW

Ned of the show?

Match- Taker vs Ken

Promo- Promo 4
BVK (ReW co-owner!) WYA CHAMPION! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 08:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Wilbur P is on a distinguished road

this would be a great episode man!
Wilbur P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 08:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

KidkID Moe is on a distinguished road

I Like X Pac vs Evan Bourne
KidkID Moe is offline   Reply With Quote