ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

i am tired of people disrespecting john cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2010, 04:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Stone Cold is on a distinguished road
Default i am tired of people disrespecting john cena?

look john cena might be boring at times, but in real life he is probably one of the most nicest wrestlers since the rock, benoit, latino heat, out of the business, and john is like a person who makes everyone happy and tries to make sure they are always happy, he's not an ego manice like hogan, he not disrespectful like orton and batista out in publice, look all im saying is john is man with a good hearth donathes so much stuff to charity then any wrestler and always active in the community and if your some poor kid on the street he would probably drop 20 bucks on your lap, and people who say he can't wrestler you should be ashamed of your self, atleast he tries and who cares atleast he has passion for wrestling.
Stone Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 04:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Domo Fan is on a distinguished road

you forgot that John Cena also is the inspiration for kids.
Domo Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 04:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW YOUR ROLE? is on a distinguished road

Who cares how he is in real life...........I'm sure dude is an angel, all I'm saying is that he can't wrestle and he bores me d@mn near to death, PG Fan. And if you really think that I'm ashamed of myself, then you must be sniffing car engine oil with the windows closed.
KNOW YOUR ROLE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ricardo Dos santos jr is on a distinguished road

Oh and you forgot that wrestling is gay and fake as shit. Nobody gives a fuck about john cenna because hes a flamer just like the rest of the cocksucking spandex fags in the sport. Move up to MMA.
Ricardo Dos santos jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 05:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Came To Play is on a distinguished road

Awwwwwwwwwwwww bless!

All I'm going to say is, when Cena talks, he does so in his patronizing way.. and when he talks really quiet about maybe how he doesn't have it anymore how Nexus got the better of him but them all of a sudden shout out no I'm not serious etc... I very much doubt that people didn't already know he wasn't being serious...

Everything you say is true but you gotta understand, John Cena is not being booed for what he does outside of wrestling, he is booed when he is wrestling and the reason being (in my opinion) is because Cena fails to allow fans of over the age of 12 to suspend their disbelief... only my opinion.

Cena certainly does show a passion for wrestling, or actually the wrestling business.

I get it. Cena is a genius. When the fans boo him, he gives the puppy dog eyes sometimes it works and all people can hear are the erm... the younger generation of fans chanting Cena. Sometimes it doesn't work.

I ain't a Cena fan, but then I ain't anti Cena either; I used to be until it became that trend to boo him.

The fact is this, I think Cena has had more success because of the fans who boo him than he has because of the fans who cheer him.

If he was cheered all the time, then I honestly don't think that Cena would be as driven as he is to try, and the more he tries the more fans boo him and the more fans boo him the more he tries and sooner or later some fans will respect or appreciate his efforts cheer him. Others will continue to boo him.

So long as nobodiess quiet. Because the quiet fans are the fans who really gives professional wrestlers promoters nightmares.

CENA STILL NEEDS TO BE CARRIED IN HIS MATCHES 5 YEARS AS A MAIN EVENTER.
I Came To Play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

stephen_p2381 is on a distinguished road

Well well, you sure are an angry little PG fanboy
stephen_p2381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 05:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Hollywood Harold is on a distinguished road

Yeah your right sometimes people only look at him as a wrestler like people would want heels to die like literally man its strange you just got to ignore them. Yeah i agree its rare to see this question. You see people with i hate cena shirts they will go to ppvs and will have boards disrespecting the guy and he actually did allot for wwe someone could see him in tv and might become a fan of wwe. People blame him for wwe turning pg buts its not about that its the writers not to sound corny but its probably Society. Or it's allso parents people who hate the show. People hating cena like hating him are people who are acting like john cena is just a wrestle its just stupid think outside wwe cenais not just a wrestler cm punk is NOT EVEN his name Orton may be a fan favroite now but he could really be a dick (not saying he is ) but come on.
Hollywood Harold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 05:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Triple H The Game is on a distinguished road

Nobody hates John Felix Anthony Cena. Everybody just hates his wrestling character which is that of a Superman John Cena. Believe me when I say that I have nothing but respect for John Cena outside of the WWE. He is such an amazing person who gives back so much to the world. He has done so much charity work not just on behalf of the WWE, but just to help out children who have terminal illnesses in the Make-A-Wish foundation. He even designed a coffee cup for 7-11, and all the money will go towards that charity. He is always the first person to get on a airplane when it comes to going to Iraq to support the troops. He might get shot, he might get killed there, but he's willing to sacrifice himself just to entertain the troops. He loves wrestling so much, its unbelievable. And its because of this passion that he got so far in the WWE. Vince saw that he just worked way harder than anybody else in the WWE roster during 2004-2005 that he decided to push him. Nobody has ever hated on John Cena in the locker room because of something he did to them. He's very friendly to everybody in the WWE, and is just a real great guy in general. To be completely honest, I respect this guy more than some of my close friends. Whats to hate about him?

So, why does everybody hate John Super man Cena? Its simple. After 5 years on being in the main event scene, thats almost like main eventing 60 PPV's, people got sick and tired of him. His moves got predictable, and he won 90% of those matches. So, for the last 5 years, if you kept watching the same guy doing the same things, and winning every match, wouldn't you get bored. Heck yes I would. Even Austin, Hogan, or The Rock would get boring to watch. But Cena isn't even to blame for this. It's the stupid Creative who decides who wins the matches, and what fueds go on. So, Cena isn't even to blame for his bad character. Cena is taking wrongful heat from the crowd that actually belongs to the creative team. The WWE, in my opinion is misusing the talent of Cena. His wrestling ability is good, his mic skills are amazing, but after seeing the same thing again and again, people get tired of him. I think he can do so much more as a heel like back in 2003-2004 then he can now in his superman gimmick.

Don't worry too much. Cause Cena will pretty soon be out from the Main event seeing as all the new superstars are getting pretty good pushes. By the looks of it, Orton looks to be the new face of the WWE. Cena haters are turning to Orton Lovers, and after a while they will all turn to Orton haters cause he is going to be extremely overrated.
Triple H The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 05:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

K. Wilson is on a distinguished road

I'm totally agree with you. why people hate him? just because his gimmic? just character, don't him too much. just like when you're watching movie....you don't need to tell everybody how hate you to that character. every time i enter this section, people always give a bad answer to Cena, i think it a fool. i think John Cena is great role model for the kids from what he do in ring outside. Plus, Cena is clean from using steroid.
K. Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote