ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you take the past, put it up and let it go?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2010, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Nexus is on a distinguished road
Default Do you take the past, put it up and let it go?

BQ:Who is your favorite user? My favorite is Lizacod.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 02:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter is on a distinguished road

No. First, I usually let it go, then take the past, and then put it up. Na. I'm just kidding. I don't know what the heck that means. If you help clear it up, I' would be more then welcome to reanswer it.

BQ: If I had to choose one. It would probably be The Lord of Darkness. No offense to other great users. Its just with that user, I talk about other stuff besides wrestling. And hey, we also have good conversations about wrestling as well.

EDIT: @Lizacod. Thank you. The question was bugging me. Now it makes senses. It is a great song.
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2010, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Lizacod is on a distinguished road

Yes I do! 'Cause I just wanna be, wanna be loved... (That song is probably my favorite song that they used on Raw, but all of them have been good thus far.)

BQ: Ahh, I've said this before, and I'll say it again. There are so many users I really like that it makes choosing an all-time favorite nearly impossible. Among them are Rated Silent, Bio-Hazard, Undead Titan, KNOW YOUR ROLE, The Great One TSN, Punk French Girl... I really like you, too, because you can take a joke, and I love how you ask questions pertaining to wrestling songs! I'm forgetting people as usual, so please don't take offense if your name isn't here. I'm being honest when I say that there are some great people on here that I love talking to. (Thanks for listing me as your favorite, by the way! It made my day, hehe.)

EDIT:

sharpshooter: No problem! It was bugging me at first, too, and I've been listening to the song ever since I figured it out.
Lizacod is offline   Reply With Quote