ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

From a scale of 1-10: What would you rate last night's go-home edition of Monday Night RAW + 2 BQ's?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2010, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

(Enigma_s)The War is NOT over.. is on a distinguished road
Default From a scale of 1-10: What would you rate last night's go-home edition of Monday Night RAW + 2 BQ's?

BQ#1: Would you like to see Tommy Dreamer take over Head Creative from Vince Russo is TNA?

BQ#2: What is your opinion of Rosie Lottalove?
(Enigma_s)The War is NOT over.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

ri? ? h?m?l(Y!A Mafia) is on a distinguished road

I give it a 5.5/10, Most of the matches were average and too short, the ending was getting good wih the brawl but of course Nexus ran from the fight I really give it a 5 because there were too many long promos and dumb skits.
ri? ? h?m?l(Y!A Mafia) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 06:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gold Medalist (X9) is on a distinguished road

It had decent matches and promos so I would give it an 8/10.

BQ#1: Sure! Russo sucks!

BQ#2: She isn't too bad at wrestling.
Gold Medalist (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ziggler Y!A Mafia is on a distinguished road

I missed Monday Night Raw to go to the movies and see The Other Guys which was probably the better choice. I came home and watched the last hour which was decent. I still think William Regal and Zack Ryder are two bright stars who shouldn't be jobbing to R-Truth and John Morrison. I liked how they hyped up NXT Season 2 by having the rookies match and then Sheamus attacking them. Lucky took a pretty good Big Boot. I enjoyed Randy Orton's less bland than usual promo to Sheamus, which hyped their match up. Summerslam still looks like a piss-poor PPV for such an over-hyped event that probably won't live up to it's expectations.

BQ: Yes, whether it be for the better or for the worse (I don't know how much worse it could get), I think a new perspective by Tommy Dreamer could benefit the company.

BQ2: Rosie Lottalove. Couldn't any morbidly obese woman in the United States play the Rosie Lottalove character? It's way easier to be fat than to be physically fit. With the world's high obesity rate, if I want to see fat woman, I look out my window, I go to the store, I go to KFC or any public place because obese women are everywhere. When I turn on my TV to see the Knockouts, I want some nice views for the TA department. It's not just me who thinks that either. It's society today.
Ziggler Y!A Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote