ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WS Users: What do you think of my storyline + Who wins RVD vs Kurt Angle at BFG?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2010, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

(Enigma_s)The War is NOT over.. is on a distinguished road
Default WS Users: What do you think of my storyline + Who wins RVD vs Kurt Angle at BFG?

Abyss get's a re-match for the World Championship at No Surrender in a Monster's Ball match. RVD wins after he places Abyss on a table, climbs a ladder and does the 5-star Frog splash for the win. Earlier, that night Kurt beat Jeff Hardy to become the #1 contender for the World Title. Following, the Monster's Ball match Kurt comes to congratulate RVD on his win holding RVD's hand in the air. Suddenly, he performs the Angle Slam out of nowhere, followed by a Ankle Lock thus turning heel.

As, No Surrender comes to a close the show fades to black with Kurt holding the TNA Championship high in the air. Next week, on iMPACT RVD accepts Kurt's challenge. Then, Hogan comes out and demands Kurt face Abyss tonight on iMPACT and if he loses then Hogan will choose someone else to face RVD at Bound For Glory. Later, that night Kurt wins by submission. RVD watched from the Broadcast table with Taz Mike. Following, the match RVD runs in the ring to attack Kurt but fails as Kurt viciously attacks RVD yet again with a steel chair, and another Ankle Lock.

Next week, on iMPACT Kurt ordered Hogan to make the match at Bound For Glory a submission match. Because, he is the King of Submission Wrestling leading to Desmond Wolfe coming out and challenging Kurt Angle to a Submission re-match from last year tonight on iMPACT! Hogan goes to the top of the entrance ramp and says that he'll get it if he wins tonight vs Wolfe and RVD is going to be the Special Guest Referee for the match. Later, that night a mystery man attacked RVD as he was getting ready for the main event so a regular referee officiated the match which Kurt Angle won. The following week on a special 3-hour edition go-home show a contract signing for the World Title match at BFG took place ending with Angle dominant yet again after Angle slamming RVD through the table.

RVD(c) vs Kurt Angle in a Submission Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at BFG

Who Wins: RVD or Angle
(Enigma_s)The War is NOT over.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Brian is on a distinguished road

Who cares about tna WWE WILL ALWAYS DOMINATE IT AND ALWAYS WILL LOL
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 05:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rated R King is on a distinguished road

Fantastic Storyline

Kurt Angle wins, RVD has had that title for quite some time
Rated R King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

gary is on a distinguished road

that could hapen vut rvd is a face i doubt that would happen

i want kurt angle to win because i am so tired of rob van dam as tna champion
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Th? U?d??d Tit?? (Y!A Ma?οδ) is on a distinguished road

-I love the idea of the Monster's Bal Match between RVD and Abyss, that'd be awesome.

-I love the idea of Kurt Angle finishing his quest and beating all the top contenders to become the #1 Contender, wouldn't mind another heel turn.

-Good idea for a match, post match attack sounds entertaining.

-A Kurt Angle/Desmond Wolfe Submission match is a great idea, good thinking putting RVD as the special ref.

-Contract signing sounds good.

Bound for Glory 2010:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship:

Submission Match:

Rob Van Dam (C) vs Kurt Angle

Winner: Kurt Angle

Overall I will give the story line a 9/10. Sounds like a great storyline, but a few things I would change are:

-Kurt and RVD need to have a promo at some point during their feud.

-Who was the mystery man? You have to reveal that at some point.

-Also instead of a Submission match, I would just have a wrestling match, because RVD doesn't have a Submission.

Other than that great feud, I would love to see this happen and continue after BFG.
Th? U?d??d Tit?? (Y!A Ma?οδ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 06:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hart is Back is on a distinguished road

RVD
Hart is Back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 06:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE A7X TDG Divaa is on a distinguished road

Good Question.
WWE A7X TDG Divaa is offline   Reply With Quote