ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

SummerSlam and RAW question?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2010, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Caleb is on a distinguished road
Default SummerSlam and RAW question?

Last night on RAW Chris Jericho and Edge came back and helped team WWE, first of all why did they do that? And secondly who will take Khali's place or will he still be at SummerSlam? Do you think The Miz will join team WWE?

And do you think that Randy Orton will walk out as WWE Champion?
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 04:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nadeem Mohammed is on a distinguished road

1. The enemy of my enemy is also my friend

2. The Miz will take his place.

3. RKO 4 LIFE!!!
Nadeem Mohammed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 04:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gold Medalist (X9) is on a distinguished road

They just thought WWE was in jeapordy when everybody was leaving team WWE and they did not want the NeXus to win so Rated Y2J joined back. Secondly, I think The Miz, Triple H, or Daniel Bryan is going to join. And last, Orton is not walking out as WWE Champion because he sucks.
Gold Medalist (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 05:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

The Dragon (semi-retired) is on a distinguished road

Edge and Jericho are cowardly heels (running from fights, getting help to gain unfair advantages, blaming others for their problems, whining and complaining, etc). They just finally realized that one way or another they will have to deal with Nexus and their best bet would be to have five or six guys helping. And being cowardly heels they will hang back as much as they can, leaving the heroes like Cena and R-Truth to do the real fighting, and if Team WWE wins, Jericho and Edge will take the credit for leading the team to victory.

I don't think Khali will be in the Summer Slam match. Having a giant on their side will be seen as Team WWE having the advantage. Same deal with Mark Henry. Nexus is the unstoppable force and they have to look much stronger than Team WWE or the storyline won't play out right. If the teams are seen as equal (or Team WWE is stronger) then it won't mean very much if Team WWE beats a bunch of rookies.

The Miz is a glory hound and attention seeker. I think he'll be in the Summer Slam Match. If Team WWE wins, The Miz will try to take all of the credit for it.

I think Sheamus will retain. He's proven himself lately, and he's hot right now and getting the big push.
The Dragon (semi-retired) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

gary is on a distinguished road

i think edge and jericho plan was to join wwe team the whole time they just had to mess with the nexus mind and think they won to realize at the last moment they will not

either the miz will take the 7th spot or the general mager ( the rock) will

no sheamus is still going to walk out wwe champion
gary is offline   Reply With Quote