ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does anyone care about Randy Orton vs. Sheamus at SummerSlam?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2010, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

cdmnumber1fan N-6 is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone care about Randy Orton vs. Sheamus at SummerSlam?

I know I don't. It will be a terrible match. And it doesn't help that this angle is playing second fiddle to Nexus (which is good)
cdmnumber1fan N-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 02:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dubya

George W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Not really
Old 10 Aug 2010, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Evan is on a distinguished road

Nope not especially. Sheamus still hasnt really got my attention. Only thing I like is the way he says Fella
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Lizacod is on a distinguished road

No, not really. I just want to know the outcome because Legacy interfered in their last title match, so we never got to see how it would turn out. This is something that WWE.com and the WS is great with, so it's no use ordering the PPV. But as for watching the match in its entirety, it will probably be like Sheamus' match at Money in the Bank - I'd fade in and out, not paying much attention at all.
Lizacod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 02:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

ri? ? h?m?l(Y!A Mafia) is on a distinguished road

I really don't it doesn't sound good on paper and I am pretty sure it will be an average match they don't have chemistry in the ring which means one wrestler is gonna have to carry the other which is hard because neither one of them can do that, and I read that Randy Orton crys to management if something doesnt go his way.
ri? ? h?m?l(Y!A Mafia) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 02:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wwefan10993 is on a distinguished road

Not really. The stuff with Cena and Nexus is the top rivalry on Raw. I'm pretty sure the 7 on 7 match will be the main event. I actually think this will be in the middle of the ppv which really sucks considering the prestige the WWE title has had for many many years. It kind of reminds me of when they put the belt on Randy Savage, fans didn't care all they cared about was Hogan. When they put the belt on Triple H alot of people only cared about Austin and The Rock. Same goes here, put the belt on Sheamus, Orton, Jericho, Edge, The Miz (eventually) or anyone else, all the PG audience will care about will be John Cena. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, sure he can't wrestle, but he does get people to buy merchandise and PPV's. He's the face of the company whether we like it or not, so his match will be the main event and get lots of build, while the WWE Title match gets a mediocre build that will be somewhere in the middle of the PPV.
wwefan10993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The King of Harts is on a distinguished road

It will be a decent match. Of course it doesn't help it's playing second but I'm still interested if nexus will do anything.

Still it's best to keep the two separate so things don't get confusing and start to make no sense.
The King of Harts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 02:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Takerluke (X9) is on a distinguished road

Well i'm getting the PPV just so i can catch my 2 mins of Taker lol

But I do care just out of courtisy as i would like to see how Orton can hold a title run as a face considering his first and only face run with a belt was bad
Takerluke (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 02:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Go Kings Go

Mr. Wrestling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wrestling Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wrestling

Every thing about SS looks Crappy
Mr. Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 03:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1?LITA is on a distinguished road

Nope,I just hope that Randy Boreton loses
PEEP#1?LITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 03:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

No.
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2010, 03:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Romeo370Z is on a distinguished road

Of Course, Sheamus may be not that good but is still a WWE Championship match that makes it exciting... also there can be surprises like the miz coming after the match finishes to cash in his money in the bank briefcase right? dont u think so?
Romeo370Z is offline   Reply With Quote