ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who was/is more talked about at the time: Daniel Bryan during NXT 1 or Kaval during NXT 2?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jul 2010, 04:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road
Default Who was/is more talked about at the time: Daniel Bryan during NXT 1 or Kaval during NXT 2?

I gotta go with Bryan, Kaval has been pretty quiet in the IWC since NXT started, but much more hyped before NXT began whereas Bryan was hyped throughout it all, even past his elimination.
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2010, 04:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mandy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Mandy

Bryan do you hear how much bs micheal cole talks abt him.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2010, 04:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

playboy is on a distinguished road

Danial Bryan
playboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2010, 04:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Y!A_s Apex Predator is on a distinguished road

I'd say that Daniel Bryan was definitely more talked about throughout they made a big deal of how big of an indy star he was exploited that, the whole michael cole feud thing kept him talked about. His release was huge because of his hype coming into wwe and how much of a cult and fan favorite he was. I think Kaval wasn't as big of a cult favorite, but he definitely is popular with the fans still, just not as talked about.
Y!A_s Apex Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2010, 04:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

xtremenick is on a distinguished road

Definatly Daniel Bryan...i mean Bryan had his own storyline on NXT with Michael Cole throughout the whole thing..and even after he was elimnated it was still going on. I havent heard anything really from Kaval he has been very very quite and hasnt made really an impact on NXT..on the first season you couldnt go a minute without hearing about Danial Bryan. So i think Bryan
xtremenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2010, 04:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Wrestling Guru? is on a distinguished road

Daniel Bryan, he is a Legend and had never been in TNA or WWE and yet everyone knew who he was. On the other hand, Kaval is popular but nowhere near the popularity of Bryan Danielson.
The Wrestling Guru? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2010, 04:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

sharpshooter (X9) is on a distinguished road

Definitely Daniel Bryan. I actually still believe the people don't know Kaval was Senshi on TNA. He was great there. But definitely Daniel Bryan, or Brian Danielson now, I guess. To be honest, who didn't know who Brian Danielson was? The guy won like best technical wrestler of the year. Four years in a row!! Heck, the name was so obvious too. Thats probably why people don't give as much credit to Kaval. To be honest, everyone, including myself, thought Bryan would win NXT and become a huge star, and that was certainly a shocker when he got eliminated. But that brings in part two of why Daniel Bryan was so popular. Fans were arguing why the hell was WWE screwing up with the best wrestler in the world. Kaval seems to be in the right place now in my opinion, and people probably aren't getting their hopes up with Kaval, as he too is a veteran like Bryan, but he didn't win. Then there was the whole tie incident and him being released which was really controversial. In my opinion, the stupidest release by WWE..... ever. And in my personal opinion, Danielson is more bad@ss then Kaval, so yeah. he would be the guy wrestling fans would be talking about.
sharpshooter (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2010, 04:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE_s Apex Predator is on a distinguished road

D.B.
WWE_s Apex Predator is offline   Reply With Quote