ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If John Cena does turn heel at SummerSlam, how could WWE explain the heel turn?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2010, 04:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

King Cliff (YWWA Tag Team Champ is on a distinguished road
Default If John Cena does turn heel at SummerSlam, how could WWE explain the heel turn?

explain with answers, no hating on Cena. This is an important question. What would be the explination of Cena turning heel at SS, please expain with detail.
King Cliff (YWWA Tag Team Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2010, 04:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

theicon000 is on a distinguished road

I'd say they would go with a real life storyline. I think Cena would say something like IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU PEOPLE! YOU PEOPLE BOO FOR DOING WHAT I DO BEST? YOU PEOPLE BOO ME AFTER EVERYTHING IVE GIVEN TO YOU AND THIS COMPANY! IVE ENDURED YOUR DISRESPECT FOR YEARS AND YET YOU STILL DO NOT COMPLY! YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST JELOUS BECAUSE I AM JUST TOO GOOD or something like that, get me blud.
theicon000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2010, 04:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The War is NOT over.. is on a distinguished road

He was tired of pandering to little kids
The War is NOT over.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2010, 04:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Richard Orton is on a distinguished road

Cena could cut a promo by saying something like:I hear a lot of you people don't like me.How could you not like me?I make money for this company,I give you guys great main events I put on shows like no one else.You people boo me? You hate me? Well I never cared about your opinions,you can like me or you can hate me,I only have one feeling for you..HATE.I turned on my team at SummerSlam because I knew you wouldn't like it,I knew I could get ahead from it,and more titles.It doesn't matter what you think about me because I don't care about you.
Richard Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2010, 04:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The Truth (WS6) is on a distinguished road

He could say I'm tired of these little kids looking up to me and I'm tired of always being the good guy..............It's time for me to be the real me!!!!! and he then turns into a heel
The Truth (WS6) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2010, 04:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

He Returns 8/15/10 is on a distinguished road

Cena can come out and say how he has been the most popular wrestler in the WWE for a long time but recently he has felt that someone was starting to take it away from him and that someone was The Undertaker and that is why he sent Nexus to put The Deadman in a coma.
He Returns 8/15/10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2010, 04:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Peter D - representing East Asia is on a distinguished road

well so far he has a chance to turn heel, so far he hasnt beaten up the nexus yet with his group, now in the coming weeks if he carries on not beating them up, then come summerslam he props wont be tagged in and probably at the right time backstab his tag partner and nexus wins the match, with crowd and commentators shock and cena with a selfish look, then he props come out on raw and say his sick of the audience and might say nexus is right, if im with them i can achieve 10 times better than what i already achieved
Peter D - representing East Asia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2010, 04:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

D?????? is on a distinguished road

He was sick of pandering to the kids.
D?????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2010, 04:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

EC Connection Y!A Mafia is on a distinguished road

I'd have him talk about constantly getting booed and getting chanted bad things at when he was just trying to help the people. He can say that they didn't listen to him and he gave them a chance. He tried day after day to just deal with the hate and ungratefulness from everyone but it finally became just too much. He says he has tried so hard to connect with the people but they always end up disowning him at the end. He could show pictures of the 'We hate Cena' shirts from Wrestlemania and talk about how he kept all his anger deep inside but he needed to do something.

Cena could say he feared for his life doing what was unatural for him and he got toilet paper, glass and other sharp materials thrown at him.

He can talk about how he is still young and needs to accomplish more things before he is considered a hall of famer. He can put over the WWE Hall of Fame by saying something like 'You can't just win world championships and expect to get into the hall of fame' and he can say he needs to do something to stand out. He can say his supposed 'Cenation' just used him as a way to entertain themselves and he can say the Cenation didn't care about his well-being as a wrestler. Cena can say he got many injures fighting for them but he got nothing in return for what he did for the fans, the fans just take him for granted. He can say he had a long hard think about what would be best for his future in WWE and he can say he decided to do the right thing so he could side with Nexus and consider himself a safe man. With Nexus by his side Cena can talk about other face wrestlers and say 'you guys feel like I used too, you keep it all insider yourselves and just want to let it out, just give in and do what comes naturally, you don't need to pander to worthless fans who don't give a damn about you''. He can try and convince Rey Mysterio to do what is right along with Randy Orton, Evan Bourne and some others. The peak of heel Cena could be a match with The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 27 which Undertaker ends up winning.

On the RAW after Summerslam Cena will reveal only a little about why he did what he did and in the coming weeks he does some of the stuff I mentioned above. WWE won't do what I said but if they did I think it would lead to a great heel John Cena character.
EC Connection Y!A Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote