ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WCW Monday Night Nitro #19?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2010, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road
Default My WCW Monday Night Nitro #19?

Promo 1- Brock Lesnar comes out. Brock Lesnar: I took Goldberg out of action. He is vulnerable. Goldberg is a cheap freak who believes he is the man. All he does is say Your Next and spears people. Well I dominate. I wrestle carefully and not rush to win like Goldberg does. Your presage Goldberg will face me in a 2 out of three Falls Match. I tell you all the stages when I'm through with that Giant dude. So come out Big Slow or Fat Giant.

Match 1- The Giant vs. Brock Lesnar. Winner = Brock Lesnar. The Giant seems to have been injured thanks to Brock Lesnar attacking his arm. Referees put The Giant on a big stretcher. Lesnar punches the Giant's injured arm even more to reduce the pain. The Giant is in serious pain. Brock tells everybody the stages, The First Stage will be a Regular Wrestling Match, The Second Stage will be a Stretcher Match, and if possible the Third Stage will be a Parking Lot Brawl Match. And Goldberg, bring your family so they can see me hurt you even more.

Match 2- Chris Jericho vs.Chavo Guerrero. Winner = Chris Jericho by Submission. Chavo jumps off the top rope and gets hit with the Code Breaker. Jericho puts him in the Walls of Jericho and Chavo taps out. Jericho refuses to break the hold. RVD runs to the ring. Jericho escapes the ring quickly. RVD picks up a mic. He says Jericho you better bring your A Game to our match or I will put a beating on you.

Promo 2- Hollywood Hulk Hogan prepares for his match with Sting later on in the show.

Match 3- Mr. Anderson (w/Taylor Wilde) vs. Macho Man Randy Savage. Boiler Room Match. Winner = Mr. Anderson. Randy Savage attempts to throw Anderson off of the rail, but Anderson kicks him in the gut and hits him with the Mini Green Bay Plunge.

Promo 3- Triple H says he will defeat the Ultimo Dragon and win the WCW World Title because he is the Game.

Match 4- Triple H vs. Ultimo Dragon. Winner = Triple H.

Match 5- Billy Kidman vs. Buff Bagwell vs. DDP vs. Psychosis. Winner = Billy Kidman.

Match 6- Arn Anderson Ole Anderson vs. Scott Hall Kevin Nash vs. Abyss Steve Blackman. Winners = Hall Nash.

Billy Gunn Road Dogg will defend their titles against Scott Hall Kevin Nash at the next PPV.

Match 7- Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair (w/Lex Lugar). Winner - Shawn Michaels with the Sweet Chin Music on Flair. Michaels had to kick Lugar in the face to get rid of him.

Match 8- Sarita vs. Torrie Wilson. Winner = Sarita.

Coming Up Next is the Super Main Event.

Match 9- Sting vs. Hollywood Hogan. Winner - Sting by pinfall. Triple H comes out. Sting attacks him. HBK comes out to fight Hogan Sting. Flair comes out to fight HBK. Mr. Anderson runs down to the ring to join the fight. Randy Savage comes to battle Anderson HBK. The Ultimo Dragon comes out and he clears the ring by beating up all of the men. Ultimo Dragon looks at the WCW Championship. The show closes with Ultimo Dragon chants.

End of Show

Rate the Show

Pick Best Match/Promo

BQ: Is there anyone that should turn into a Main Eventer?
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent is on a distinguished road

Best Matches...

1)Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair (w/Lex Lugar)

2)Triple H vs Ultimo Dragon

3)Chris Jericho vs Chavo Guerrero

Best Promo's...

1)Promo 1

The WrestleMania 24 rematch between Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels is no doubt the best match on the show. It was good that Michaels got rid of Luger so early on. I believe this could be your best match that you have ever put together. Be sure, that the next time these two legends face off, be sure Lex Luger is out of the equation. Triple H vs Ultimo Dragon would also be another excellent match. Of course, Triple H would win the match with that ground and pound style of his. This match would be contested on the mat. Although, Ultimo Dragon would put up a good fight.

Chavo Guerrero would put on an amazing match with Chris Jericho. Both, are epic wrestlers and probably two of the best overall wrestlers in the industry. The best part of this match was the ending. A codebreaker after Chavo jumps from the top rope! Best finish to a match ever. I also liked Rob Van Dam's promo after the match. The hype and build up of the feud is awesome. Promo 1 is the best promo you got. It was good that Lesnar addressed the fans and then called out The Giant.

Overall Card...9.1/10

BQ:I would like to see Ultimo Dragon and Chavo Guerrero at the main event level. Maybe they can even have a feud. I would also like to see more woman matches, and maybe take them seriously by ending the show with a woman's match every now and then. It would bring back honor to the division.
Rated Silent is offline   Reply With Quote