ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WCW Monday Night Nitro! Episode # 18 ( If you rate the show I will choose Best Answer?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2010, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road
Default My WCW Monday Night Nitro! Episode # 18 ( If you rate the show I will choose Best Answer?

Promo 1- WCW Monday Night Nitro starts! The fireworks are loud and we are ready for another Ntro. Tonight there will be Tournament Matches for Round 3. Sting will face off against Shawn Michaels.

Match 1- Sarita vs. Mickie James. Winner = Mickie James.

Match 2- Scott Hall Kevin Nash vs. Abyss Steve Blackman. Winners = Hall Nash.

Promo 2- Hollywood Hulk Hogan is in the ring. Hollywood Hogan: Even though I lost my privilege to face Ric Flair at the PPV doesn't mean I can still have some fun on this show. I asked Eric Bischoff if I could challenge the Macho Man Randy Savage and he said yes. So Macho Man you better lace up your boots because I'm going to put a hurting on you! The nWo are just 2-Sweet!

We will be back on Nitro after the Commercial Messages.

The Nitro Girls entertain the young boys and girls in the crowd.

Match 3- RVD vs. Chris Jericho. Winner = Chris Jericho with the Walls of Jericho.

Match 4- Brian Danielson Chavo Guerrero vs. Jueventud Guerrera Psychosis. Winners = Team Jueventud.

Commercial Break

Promo 3- Triple H walks by Ric Flair in the Backstage Hallway and tells him not to forget their match later on tonight. Flair tells him that he hardly ever cares.

Match 5- Kane vs. Kurt Angle vs. DDP. Winner = Kurt Angle.

Match 6- Triple H vs. Ric Flair. Winner = Ric Flair with the help of the Four Horsemen.

Match 7- Booker T vs. Roddy Piper. Winner = Roddy Piper.

Commercial Break.

Promo 4- The Giant is on his way to the ring.

Match 8 - The Giant vs. Billy Kidman. Winner = The Giant.

Match 9- Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs. Macho Man Randy Savage. Winner = Hogan with the Atomic Leg Drop.

Coming Up Next will be Mr. Anderson vs. Ultimo Dragon!!!

Promo 5- Mr. Anderson comes out with Taylor Wilde. Mr. Anderson: The lovely Taylor Wilde will be sitting at that very table to watch me beat the crap out of the Ultimo Dragon.

Match 10- Mr. Anderson (w/Taylor Wilde) vs. Ultimo Dragon. Tournament Match Round 3. WInner = Mr. Anderson.

Commercial Break.

Promo 6- Brock Lesnar is attacking Goldberg in the Parking Lot. Brock goes in on eof the cars and he runs Goldberg over leaving him defenseless. Goldberg has cuts and lots of blood all over him.

Match 11- Shawn Michaels vs. Sting. The Match ends in a Double Count Out. Eric Bischoff shows up and says at the next PPV it will now be Ric Flair vs. Sting vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs. Triple H vs. Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Ultimo Dragon in an 8 man Falls Count Anywhere Match. The tournament is over.

Be sure to watch the next episode.

End of Show

Rate the Show

Choose Best Match/Promo
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Freaky Franky is on a distinguished road

......................//)

....................,/../

.................../..../

.............//'...'//`\

........../'/.../...../...../\

........('(.......... ~/'...')

.........\....SUCK..'...../

..........\....THIS!.. _./

............\..............(

..............\.............\...
Freaky Franky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 05:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

mason is on a distinguished road

9/10

best match HBK vs. Sting

and promo 6.
mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Iceman Sam is on a distinguished road

The event should be called WCW/WWE/TNA dream ppv the best match there would be match 11. I would rate it a 7/10. Saying mr anderson would beat ultimo dragon is suicide lol and you should of done dx vs the 4 horsemen vs nwo vs bwo 4 way tag team hell in a cell match.
Iceman Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 06:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent is on a distinguished road

Eric, before I start, I haven't been getting to your shows as of late. I'll start back rating them as of right now.

Best Matches...

1)Mr. Anderson (w/Taylor Wilde) vs Ultimo Dragon

2)Rob Van Dam vs Chris Jericho

3)Sting vs Shawn Michaels

Best Promo...

1)Promo 6

Mr. Anderson vs Ultimo Dragon would be my favorite as well as the best match on the card. Ultimo Dragon is the past of the wrestling industry and Mr. Anderson is the future. So, this would be no doubt, the best match on the card. This was a nearly perfect match to say the least. The ending would have to be classic. I would say that Ultimo Dragon misses a kick from the top turnbuckle and Mr. Anderson hits the Green Bay Pluge for the win as he brings back that move. I also believe Ultimo and Anderson would make an excellent tag team if you would ever consider that.

Rob Van Dam vs Chris Jericho is a match between my two favorite wrestlers which is why I put it at one of the best. Too bad Chris Jericho won because I would rather have seen Rob Van Dam pull out a victory but I guess that is how the cards fall. The ending to this match would have to be classic as well. I would say that Rob Van Dam misses the Five Star and Jericho hits the Lionsault. Instead of going for the pin, he makes Rob Van Dam tap out. The ending to the main event was the best ending of one of your show's that I have ever seen. 8 Man Falls Count Anywhere! Your next Pay-Per-View might be the longest answer I have ever given.

The best promo was no doubt promo 6. Brock Lesnar attacking Goldberg in the parking lot was the best promo that I've ever seen on your show. I wish the promo had gone longer though.

Overall Card...9.5/10
Rated Silent is offline   Reply With Quote