ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Are you upset that the WWE keeps making Bret Hart look like an?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Fisherman D is on a distinguished road
Default Are you upset that the WWE keeps making Bret Hart look like an?

old helpless man who needs help to even cross the street? I mean when his music hit last night when Cena was introducing his team to take out Nexus, I couldn't help but be mad, first because I was hoping that it would have been HHH, who IMO would have been a way better choice, but secondly because the only thing Bret can do at this point is wait for the Nexus to be out and on the ground so he can come in and slowly put one of them in a sharpshooter for 10 seconds max... How dumb is this? The man is a legend, let him keep that status!

I agree with most of you about his stroke being a big issue and I do support his love for the game and his return to the ring... I just think it is kind of messed up for him to get back in there and look so weak. Like someone said, all he can do is knock someone out completely and then apply a sharpshooter... I will alway remember the Bret Hart that was an excellent entertainer and who could come out and put on a great show. I will cheer for his simply because of who he is, but I just don't completely agree with the WWE creative team on this one.

Nobody... Thanks but no thanks for the answer man, I don't appreciate being called stupid so if you can't hold back from comments like that, just keep em to yourself, K? Thanks.
Fisherman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

mikey is on a distinguished road

the all of the wwe is dumb .
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Number 1 Peep is on a distinguished road

Yeah when he ran he was like speed walking i wished it woulda been the rock or either evan bourne at least someone who can move Trip is out to an injury so he couldn't have been the 7th member
Number 1 Peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Number 1 Peep is on a distinguished road

Yeah when he ran he was like speed walking i wished it woulda been the rock or either evan bourne at least someone who can move Trip is out to an injury so he couldn't have been the 7th member
Number 1 Peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Kevin A is on a distinguished road

If you recall, it was NEXUS who caused the limo accident with Bret Hart. WWE did not want fans to remember that as Bret's last moment since he is leaving. Thats why they brought him back to finish up with this storyline. After Summerslam Bret's done with WWE.
Kevin A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Richard C is on a distinguished road

Sadly, his past health problems simply makes him a shell of his former self. And the caked make-up makes it look like he's wearing a mask. Add to it the need for a paycheck and this is a sad spectacle...but at least he's not doing an embarrassing story line that makes him look like a hungry dog jumping for a biscuit.
Richard C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Viper RKO!!! is on a distinguished road

i'm upset that he's still in the wwe.

i mean, he can't even grab hold of the wrestlers.
Viper RKO!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

NeXus 4 LYFE is on a distinguished road

Half the fans know who Brett Hart is .. They just cheer him , all because he hangs out with John Cena . Whenever a wrestler does that MUST BE a good guy ....
NeXus 4 LYFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 04:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Cris is on a distinguished road

I agree with you 100% man. They shouldn't make him keep wrestling after the McMahon match and the match with The Miz, they basically sucked. But they just made Bret join the team so Bret could get revenge on the Nexus. There are rumours that Triple H is their leader so he wouldn't be joining with Cena. Maybe he has been training to wrestle at least a bit better you never know, but the only real thing he can do is hit them with a chair and do the sharpshooter.
Cris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 04:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

indrajit b is on a distinguished road

I completely understand your position. Being an avid fan of the Excellence of Execution, when you see your hero in that kind of a physical shape, it's quite painful. But I guess, we should also look at the brighter side of the things:

1. Bret is back in WWE! It took 12 years but finally, he returned to where he belong.

2. WWE normally don't tend to give former superstars much air time and personally speaking, I don't like it as I believe they can be always used in a more creative and useful manner. But the same didn't happen with Bret; may be WWE's attitude towards veterans is changing with Bret's inclusion.

3. He is still recovering from a life-threatening stroke which could also have paralyzed him for the rest of his life. But he is man enough to fight his illness and show up to entertain his fans. We should encourage his spirit, don't we?

Sadly, he was forced to leave WWE as his insurance agency came up with certain issues. But his act of opposing Martha Hart for her planes to sue WWE again shows his love for the business.

For more news on Bret Hart and w
indrajit b is offline   Reply With Quote