ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is the reason Matt Hardy or Christian won't get a big push is (more inside)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2010, 04:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rated R John is on a distinguished road
Default Is the reason Matt Hardy or Christian won't get a big push is (more inside)?

The reason Matt Hardy won't get a big push is because his brothers in TNA and Vince is super pissed because he planned a Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk match at Wrestlemania but before that happened he went to TNA and Vince blew a bomb on the creative team and Matt is the one taking the blame.

For Christian is it because he went to TNA and became a a TNA Champion but Vince doesn't want a former TNA champion to hold either the WWE or WHC and also Vince has had a problem with him and Vince doesnt like him I read from a source that he didn't want him at Wrestlemania 25 in the MITB
Rated R John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 04:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

iron9567 is on a distinguished road

Knowing wwe anything is possible these days.
iron9567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 04:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jock Baldwin is on a distinguished road

im not to sure about the matt one

but it is known that vince does NOT lke christian!!
Jock Baldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 04:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

James Morgan is on a distinguished road

the sad fact is that matt hardy just isnt that good of a wrestler like dont get me wrong the hardy boyz as a kid were like ecstacy to me i loved them and i think it may have a little bit to do with jeff but i also feel he hasnt got it because have you seen he even struggles to stand up fast he has to use his arms the bend over to his feet then straighten out to get up now and as christian goes i think what you said may be correct that he dosent want ex tna to hold a belt but he has to remember that he was wwe first and it isnt like there isnt anyone whos held both anyway i dont no my tna history but i know kurt angle has held both so i dont see what the problem is he probably just dsent like him as you said because hes good but i dont like him but thats just my opinion
James Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 04:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

? Can_t Be Broken ? is on a distinguished road

You're absolutely right.

Vince McMahon despises when his former wrestlers join the TNA company after they leave the WWE, of course. So it makes sense for him not to give any former TNA wrestler a push in the WWE. I mean, look at Gail Kim, excellent female wrestler, but jobs to divas like Alicia Fox, what the hell?

Yes, Vince did not want Christian in MITB last year, so it makes it obvious that he did not want him to win this years, and he'll probably will not make him World Champion...ever.

And poor Matt Hardy, I get the feeling that McMahon plans to Humiliate Matt Hardy, in hopes that Jeff Hardy will return to the WWE to rescue his brother from suffering humiliation...you know what i Mean? But who knows..

So you sir are correct.
? Can_t Be Broken ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 04:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

johnny is on a distinguished road

Talk about business discrimination...Jeez, MoneyBags McMahon, lighten up!
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote