ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does it bug you when a new wrestler debuts and suddenly in the next month or so he has a big push?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2010, 02:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rated R John is on a distinguished road
Default Does it bug you when a new wrestler debuts and suddenly in the next month or so he has a big push?

Examples Drew Mcintire,Sheamus,Jack Swagger and some other guys while guys like Matt Hardy and Christian get treated like crap
Rated R John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ted DiBiase Jr. is on a distinguished road

I agree but Swagger wasn't pushed too quickly it took him about 18 months to become World Champion.
Ted DiBiase Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

VINCE McMAHON=GOD is on a distinguished road

I said it before and I will say it again Matt Hardy has no Charisma anymore
VINCE McMAHON=GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Vitamin T is on a distinguished road

Nope, but it does bug Mr. T when he sees that suckas like you watch and complain about that crap all the time!
Vitamin T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The Prince of Phenomenal (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

Yep, it is just crap, wrestlers like Matt and Christian bust there a$s for years and Ladder Matches and TLC Matches to entertain us, but they get treated like crap.
The Prince of Phenomenal (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

frank is on a distinguished road

Yes guys are being pushed way to soon before they are ready and it shows in the ring
frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Takerluke is on a distinguished road

With Sheamus now because he had a creditable feud with Goldust on ECW
Takerluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Starz henni is on a distinguished road

yes because the push they got was al ot bigger

though matt hardy and christian are good known star wrestlers people appreciate them
Starz henni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

nouran a is on a distinguished road

yesss i agree with you 100%!

its total crap cause all the new people dont deserve it

as much as the Superstar:/
nouran a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 03:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Straight-Edge Savior® is on a distinguished road

I hate seeing new talent who can't even wrestle get a push look at Drew McIntyre The Chose One. Sheamus and Swagger get pushes because of their size. While they aren't that good of a wrestlers. People like Matt Hardy and Christian work their asses off to perform for the fans. The fans like them more then these guys. They get the biggest pops. Now Evan Bourne is getting push and he is fucking small. He should be a mid-carder. Kane finally gets treated right with a push. If the Undertaker never got injured he would just be jobbing to Dolph Ziggler. WWE doesn't know talent when they see it. Also Alberto Del Rio is suppost to get a push while he is just complaining that he can't wear his mask.
Straight-Edge Savior® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 04:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Protest the Hero is on a distinguished road

No, not at all actually. Just because someone is new doesn't mean they don't deserve a push. Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, and Jack Swagger are all very talented. If they were real fights, it wouldn't matter if someone had been there for 10 years or if it was someone's debut. The more talented guy would (most likely) win, so why should it matter in scripted wrestling matches?

And new or not, Sheamus has proven himself not only to be one of the best guys WWE has in the ring, but he's wildly over as a heel and is one today's best overall.

Christian deserves a push too, but do you really expect him to get one? He's coming from TNA, WWE's biggest competition. It's not like he's under-appreciated either. He had great success as a tag-team wrestler and when he came back he won the ECW title and had a fairly long run with it.

Matt Hardy is also great, and certainly busts his ass for the company, but he hasn't really done anything memorable in years. He's also happy making the fans happy, and he sure does.
Protest the Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 04:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1?LITA is on a distinguished road

Well hmm.. lets see. It depends if they are talented or not.

Sheumus- he is very talented imo. Sure his push was fast and there are more deserving people. But it was nice to see someone new in the main event scene besides the same old guys who are constantly in the main event. Sheumus has the look. He is also a good in-ring performer. He has an accent however his mic skill are good too. You can understand what he is saying. He is a good heel and over with the crowd.

Drew Mcyntire- Yes this bugged me. IMO i dont see how he is the chosen one. He is average in the ring, mediocore on the mic and can't cut a decent promo. Yet he beat pretty much everybody on the smackdown roster and became intercontinetal champion. There is nothing good about him yet he got pushed over much much more deserving guys. I dont see why he is the chosen one.

Jack swagger- He made a good ECW champion. But when he got drafted to RAW we barely saw him but when we did see him wrestler he always lost. He has talent. He is great in the ring and his mic skill is decent. He is deserving though.

Matt Hardy and Christian are the most deserving guys in the company for the world championship. They have busted there butts off since the late 90's, competing and revolusionizing the TLC matches. Gosh those matches are amazing. They are both over with the crowd and can make great champions. Matt Hardy is so dedicated. He has never done drugs or anything bad. But he did get fired, he came back though. He puts everyone over and is so so deserving.

Christian- He is amazing. Amazing in the ring, on the mic, is super charismatic, over with the crowd, popular. He has everything to be world champion but Vince is so so stubborn. In 2004-2005 christian was one of the most over guys in the company. The WWE was pushing him but then they just dropped the ball on him. IMO they should have pushed him in 2005 but no they didnt. He would have been one of the top main eventers if they have pushed him back then.

Hopefully both Matt Hardy and Christian win the world championship.
PEEP#1?LITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 04:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Fishing Line!!! is on a distinguished road

Well, Jack Swagger actually has some talent, I've been watching him since his Debut on ECW, then on Raw, I don't watch SD! but Swagger doesn't bother me and I think he deserves the Push he gets, not very familiar with Drew McIntyre, and as far Sheamus, he isn't as good as WWE has made him out to be!

Yeah, I think WWE should give guys like Matt Hardy and Christian more Opportunities, everyone knows they deserve those opportunities, it seems like Management sometimes holds down some of their best employees for really stupid and silly reasons!

I know if I was in Christian's and Matt Hardy's shoes, I would be disappointed and a little frustrated with the Lack of Confidence WWE seems to have in them as Main Eventers, plus I wouldn't be happy that other guys, like Sheamus and Drew McIntyre was getting a bigger push than me, even if WWE was paying me well and treating me decent, I wouldn't be that happy knowing they aren't using me to my fullest potential, I wonder if Matt and Christian ever feel that way!
The Fishing Line!!! is offline   Reply With Quote