ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWEA Raw the 17th come pick who wins?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2010, 12:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

nobody is better then is on a distinguished road
Default WWEA Raw the 17th come pick who wins?

Champs

Raw

World Heavyweight Champ Jeff Hardy

Intercontinental Champ Randy Orton

World Tag Team Champs Vacant

Knockout's Champion Gail Kim

Straight Edge Society make their way to the ring Punk grabs a miclast week nobody predicated that John Cena would return and join the SES but he did now that he is Straight Edge and is better then you all the SES is complete we are now the most dominate stable ever in WWEA history with the likes of me as the leader, Luke Gallows, Shawn Michaels, and John Cena all of us in one stable is brilliant because you see me, Cena and Gallows are all the future of WWEA HBK is here to lead us to the top because lets face HBK has has had a great careerPunk hands the mic to HBKPunk you make very good points their and because im here in the SES i think thatGM Bret Hart music hitshey i can't have you guys wasting TV time so im gonna tell you guys something Punk and HBK you guys will face Team 3D and ladies and gentlemen in just 3 weeks i will have the 4 teams announced competing for the vacant World Tag Team Titles at Summerslam

Match 1. Gail Kim vs Molly Holly

backstage is The Viper's Federation

Triple Hever since we formed as a stable we have been dominate and i know by Summerslam The Viper's Federation will have the World Tag Team Titles, The Women's Title and still the IC TitleOrton thats right because this IC Title im not letting go of nobody else she hold this but me and The Viper's Federation will have all the titles soon but tonight Abyss goes out their and faces Rey Mysterio he will destroy him

Abysshehehe thats right i go out their and will inflect pain and punishment on Rey Mysterio hehehe to prove why im a monster and noobdy i mean nobody can compare to me hehehe

match 2. Straight Edge Society's Shawn Michaels and CM Punk{with John Cena and Luke Gallows} vs Team 3D

GM Bret Hart is seen in his office and saysat Summerslam it will be Women's Champion Gail Kim vs Mickie James for the Women's Championship but also at Summerslam Straight Edge Society's John Cena will face The Next Big thing Brock Lensar in a No Holds Barred match

match 3. Amazing Red vs Jack Swagger

Justin Gabriel music hits he saysi was recently signed to WWEA and now im given a choice to go to Raw or Smackdown and it doesn't matter what show i choose i will make an impact i will soon be a World Champion so i choose Rawthen Batista music hits as he makes his returnBatista who the hell you think you are you think your gonna be a World Champion very quickly? you must be mistaken i been out from a punt i had a concussion i should have a World Title shot you don't deserve sh*t your just a young punkBatista the last time these people seen you, you were getting punted by Randy Orton but lets do it at Summerslam one on oneGM Bret Hart music hits he saysits on but up next Justin Gabriel will team with Wade Barret and Daniel Bryan to face Batista and Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Match 4. Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, and Wade Barret vs Batista, Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Jeff Hardy, the mystery man and Trish Stratus make their way to the ring Jefflast week i attacked Evan Bourne, then at The Bash i took out AJ Styles by giving him a concussion and now im your World Heavyweight Champion its been great so far but at Summerslam i will retain because Evan Bourne will not beat me that low life piece of sh*t is nothing and why do you fans cheer him but boo a great wrestler like me but you know something you fans are just sheep i have a hot girlfriend named Trish Stratus something you people will never have but i also have a brother from Smackdown to face and Matt you being Hardcore Champion does not prove your better then me i worked my whole life for this title you just sat back and shows off to these fansMatt Hardy and Lita make their way to the ringMattoh really jeff i showed off to these fans how in the h*ll did i do that when you were jumping off ladders falling through tables stealing the spotlight at Wrestlemania i actually was trying to forward my career but you stole it all away from meJeffMatt quit your whining thats not how this business works maybe if maybe you followed me we would both be World Champions for our brands but you Matt would rather just sit back and feud with a guy like Chris Jericho who already and will always be better then you Matt tries to throw the first punch but Lita holds him back

Main Event Jeff Hardy and Trish Stratus{with mystery guy} vs Smackdown's Matt Hardy and Lita

Summerslam Card{not official}

WWE Championship Match Mr Anderson{c} vs Rob Van Dam

World Heavyweight Championship Match Jeff Hardy{c} vs Evan Bourne

Jack Swagger vs The Rock Last Man Standing Match

United States Championship Match John Morrison{c} vs Kofi King

Summerslam Card{not official}

WWE Championship Match Mr Anderson{c} vs Rob Van Dam

World Heavyweight Championship Match Jeff Hardy{c} vs Evan Bourne

Jack Swagger vs The Rock Last Man Standing Match

United States Championship Match John Morrison{c} vs Kofi Kingstons

Hardcore Championship Street Fight match Matt Hardy{c} vs Chris Jericho

John Cena vs Brock Lensar No Holds Barred

Batista vs Justin Gabriel

EDIT i meant Knockout's Champion Gail Kim vs Mickie James
nobody is better then is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 12:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jordan Taker is on a distinguished road

dude jeff hardy and evan bourne don't deserve to be in the main event and hbk and cena will never join the ses and hhh and orton will never be friends i am sry but this just the way things go and batista will never ever ever ever be back
Jordan Taker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 12:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr. E is on a distinguished road

Gail Kim

SES

Jack Swagger

. Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, and Wade Barret

Matt and Lita
Mr. E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 01:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Tony(My WWE owner) is on a distinguished road

Promo 1-10/10

Match 1-winner Gail Kim-10/10

Promo 2-10/10

Match 2-winners Shawn Michaels and Luke Gallows-9/10

Promo 3-10/10

Match 3-winner Jack Swagger-9/10

Promo 4-10/10

Match 4-winners Batista, Brian Kendrick, and London-9/10

Main Event-winners Jeff Hardy and Trish Stratus-10/10

Overall Show-9.5/10-I wonder who the masked man is.

SummerSlam card is good.
Tony(My WWE owner) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 01:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent is on a distinguished road

-Gail Kim

-Shawn Michaels CM Punk

-Amazing Red

-Bryan Danielson, Justin Gabriel Wade Barrett

-Jeff Hardy Trish Stratus w/ Mystery Guy

Gail Kim is the best Diva is the industry currently and that is only because she is the best overall woman's wrestler. Even though Molly Holly was one of the best of her time, Gail Kim would pick up the win after an amazing Eat Defeat from the top rope. Shawn Michaels CM Punk would defeat Team 3d. Yes, they have had years of experience but they couldn't hold a candle to the amount of talent that Shawn Michaels and CM Punk have. I would think the ending would be a Go To Sleep to a Sweet Chin Music which would take D-Von out of the match, and then, Bubba would get hit with a Andaconda Vice into a classic Shawn Michaels elbow drop.

Jack Swagger could be the overall best wrestler in the WWE as of right now. Even though him and Amazing Red would have an excellent match, Red would have to pull the win off. Probably with a swift kick to Swagger after a reversal from the Swag-Lock. Bryan Danielson, Justin Gabriel, and Wade Barrett would put on an amazing match against LonDrick and Batista. The ending would have to be classic. I believe Batista would botch a move in which gives Justin Gabriel time to hit the 450 Splash, the Bryan Danielson would end the match with a hard kick into the skull.

The main event is great because you have a SmackDown! vs RAW main event. I also think the mystery guy adds a nice touch to the event. I believe team RAW would pull out a win since it is their show. Trish Stratus would hit the Stratusfaction on Lita as Jeff Hardy hits the Swanton on Matt for the win. All promo's were well put together throughout the show as well especially Justin Gabriel's. One of the best promo's I've seen since watching your show.

Overall Card...9.6/10
Rated Silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 01:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kingdom of Perfectionism is on a distinguished road

Molly Holly

Straight Edge Society

Jack Swagger

Daniel Bryan Justin Gabriel

Wade Barret
Kingdom of Perfectionism is offline   Reply With Quote