ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WCW Monday Night Nitro episode # 17 ( I'll pick Best Answer if you rate the show)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2010, 12:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road
Default My WCW Monday Night Nitro episode # 17 ( I'll pick Best Answer if you rate the show)?

Promo 1- The show starts.

Promo 2- Eric BIschoff is in the ring standing on the podium. Eric Bischoff: Tonight we will have Round 2 of the tournament. Mr. Anderson will taker on Kevin Nash. Scott Hall will compete against Sting. The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels will face Goldberg! Enjoy the show.

Match 1- Abyss vs. Ken Shamrock. Winner = Abyss with a Black Hole Slam.

Promo 3- After the match Abyss says he could have defeated Kevin Nash, but failed. I will defeat anyone you gets in my way. I'm the monster Abyss!!

Commercial

Match 2- Kane vs. Kurt Angle. 10 minute Iron Man Match. Winner = Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle scored 4 wins while Kane scored 2 wins.

Promo 4- Josh Matthews: My guest at this very time, Lodi! Josh Matthews asks if Lodi is ready to face Raven tonight. Lodi: I just want back into the Flock. I need the Flock. I will prove that being in the Flock is no laughing matter. Saturn is just jealous of who I am. Lodi goes to the ring.

Match 3- Lodi vs. Raven (w/Saturn). Winner = Raven.

Commercial

Promo 5- Mr. Anderson tells Taylor WIlde to be there at ringside for him. She tells him, I will always be at ringside. Mr. Anderson: Good.

Match 4- Mr. Anderson (w/Taylor Wilde) vs. Kevin Nash. Tournament Match Round 2. Winner = Mr. Anderson. Nash tried to put Anderson in the Jack Nife, but Anderson hit him with the Mic Check.

Post Match- Mr. Anderson: When I said I was going to make an impact I was going to win the WCW World Title.

Match 5- Triple H vs. Ultimo Dragon. Tournament Match Round 2. Winner = Ultimo Dragon. Ric Flair distracted the ref and Lex Lugar scratched Triple H in the eyes. Ultimo Dragon gets the quick roll up.

Commercial

Match 6- Billy Kidman vs. RVD vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio. Winner = Chris Jericho with a Code Breaker on RVD.

Promo 6- Triple H complains to Eric Bischoff about him being screwed out of the tournament. Bischoff tells him that he will have to watch his back then.

Match 7- Scott Hall vs. Sting. Tournament Match Round 2. Winner = Sting.

Coming Up Next will be our Exciting Main Event, Shawn Michaels vs. Goldberg!!!!!!!!

Match 8- Shawn Michaels vs. Goldberg. Tournament Match Round 2 Winner = Shawn Michaels. Goldberg is on the top rope, He jumps off, but HBK kicks him in the face and pins him.

Promo 7- Ric Flair hits Shawn with a chair. We are running out of time, good night everyone.

End of Show

Rate the Show

Choose Best Match Promo

BQ: What could I do to make the show better?
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 12:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Luis V. (yWa) is on a distinguished road

Yes this is an excellent match I rate it 10/10

Best Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Goldberg

Best Promo:Promo 2- Eric BIschoff is in the ring standing on the podium. Eric Bischoff: Tonight we will have Round 2 of the tournament. Mr. Anderson will taker on Kevin Nash. Scott Hall will compete against Sting. The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels will face Goldberg! Enjoy the show.

BQ: You could have add more superstars. It would have been awsome if superstar from the past and present were in the show. For example

The Past:

Hulk Hogan

HBK

Stone Cold

Brock Lesnar

Bradshaw

Test

Billy Gunn

The Present:

John Cena

John Morrison

Randy Orton

Batista

Kofi Kingston

Sheamus

Dolph Ziggler
Luis V. (yWa) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2010, 12:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tear is on a distinguished road

10/10
Tear is offline   Reply With Quote