ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why does the WWE never give what the fans want at PPV's?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2010, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Joshua is on a distinguished road
Default Why does the WWE never give what the fans want at PPV's?

I'm not being a troll, im just speaking the truth.

MITB

Top 3 favourites for RAW MITB = Edge, Randy Orton Evan Bourne? (hardly anyone wanted the Miz to win!!)

Top 3 favourites for SMACKDOWN! MITB = Matt Hardy, Christian Drew McIntyre

Fatal 4 Way

RAW = I dont think Sheamus was the fan favourite, I'm pretty sure Randy orton was.

Miz vs R-Truth = I think fans would of liked to see R-Truth wint his one.

Extreme Rules

Jack Swagger vs Randy Orton= again, fans would of wanted Orton to win.

John Cena vs Batista = although Batista was heel, there are many more people who hate Cena, this should of gone to Batista, to make it even worse, John Cena won the match by cheating? To me, this match failed, as Batista was perefectly ok, although he wasnt up on two feet he was still standing.

I've tried watched TNA, it bore the hell out of me, will never watch that again.

PG fan? I'm sick of this PG rubbish!

I'm a fan of Drew because he is a great character wresltler, he is playing a great heel, also I'm british myself, so why wouldnt I be a fan of him?

No, I'm not speaking for the entire fan base, I'm speaking of what I have researched in the Wrestling section and fan popularity of wrestlers.

I'm not ragging Sheamus, he is one of my favourite Wrestlers. I prefered him to win.

Its not about what I want, its about what a lot of fans want, isnt that the whole point of wrestling?! yes they cant always give what the fans want, they need to build some tenson, but they havent given the fans what they have wanted for a while if you dont include Rey's win at fatal 4 way. At the moment, WWE just go by what they want and what works with their storylines.
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 06:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Shane? is on a distinguished road

Stop moaning. If you don't like it, watch TNA.
Shane? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 06:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW UR ROLE is on a distinguished road

Listen PG Fan, if Orton won all the time, then it would be boring and nobody would like him (kinda like i don't like him now). And you must be a horny teenage girl if you like Mcintyre
KNOW UR ROLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 07:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

???RKO??? is on a distinguished road

When you say that WWE never gives the fans what they want, please don't presume to speak for the entire fan base. You're speaking for yourself.

My top 2 favorites were for RAW's, 1. Randy Orton and 2. The Miz. Had Edge won it, I would've said didn't he get enough with the surprise Rumble win? and I don't think Bourne is ready. Miz has been with WWE since 2004. Evan Bourne debuted in OVW in 2007. He had prior wrestling experience but not WWE experience.

Look at this as a promoting from within sort of thing for Miz. He has been a solid performer with better mic skills than some guys who've been in WWE for twice as long.

My Smackdown choices were Cody and Christian. While I got neither, I prefer them over your choices. Matt Hardy looks like the word gym isn't in his vocabulary. I would have *expected* Drew to win it since he was the chosen one. Kane won to further the Undertaker's vegetative state storyline.

F4W: Sure, I would've liked Orton to win..BUT he was coming back off an injury. I prefer to think that a little less in-ring time then means his career goes on a little longer. Stop ragging on Sheamus. He has proven to be a consistent performer who isn't injury-prone.

Maybe *you* would've liked to see R-Truth win but I sure as hell didn't.

Extreme Rules: Swagger needed to get over. Orton wanted to help him achieve that.

Batista was not going to get the championship since he was leaving the company. Do the words Montreal Screwjob ring a bell?

So while you're not being a troll, you're not entirely speaking the truth because you have appointed yourself voice of the fanbase. You're not.
???RKO??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Bio-Haza?d? Mr. MiTB {Y!A7} is on a distinguished road

Everybody wants differnet things.

You cant always get what you want plus how would you work a storyline if you only get what YOU want?

I didnt want Drew to win, I didnt want Edge, Orton or Evan to win, no R-Truth should've lost, im glad Swagger won, everyone hates Cena for no reason, He shouldve won.

Like I said we all want differnt things, some did want Miz to win, some didnt, if you dont like it, dont watch it, simply said.

Not trying to be rude, but we are all not the same.
?The Bio-Haza?d? Mr. MiTB {Y!A7} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 07:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Evenflow DDT - The Raven Effect is on a distinguished road

all i can say is if you were honestly expecting a maineventer to win the mitb than you should have a good look at yourself in the mirror. Maineventers arent supposed to mitb its used to elevate young talent. So the raw money in the bank was always going to be out of miz, bourne and morrison.

As for smackdown im pissed christian didnt win and kane winning was dumb as his old and unimportant.

As for wwe not giving the fans what they wanted, heels need to win too
Evenflow DDT - The Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 07:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

holy_warrior is on a distinguished road

please the attitude era is long gone, just deal with it. Beside WWE did give what the fan want, Kane to be the WHC.
holy_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 07:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ANSWERS WITH ATTITUDE is on a distinguished road

I did not want Orton to win. You don't speak for everyone. Drew isn't ready for the main event. It would be boring if the guy you wanted always won! Okay.
ANSWERS WITH ATTITUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 07:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Venus Wrestling 3 is on a distinguished road

the reason wwe give what the fans want its because the fans dont know what they want and they also dont think about other people just themselves

www.freewebs.com
Venus Wrestling 3 is offline   Reply With Quote