ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

how can the WWE let the miz in practically EVERY match?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2010, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

16 year old gurl is on a distinguished road
Default how can the WWE let the miz in practically EVERY match?

whenever I have seen the miz in a match, he always seems to win. that is not the AT LEAST a tiny bit realistic. he can't wrestle ( his matches are not very interesting), he's great on the mic though and when he talks it's very entertaining, but how come he keeps winning? in real life, his opponents would beat him hands down.

however, hes not all bad and I do agree he should maybe be a main eventer, he just should'nt win EVERY match

@ RKO : did I not say in my question that the miz is 'great on the mic'. also, I am comparing his wrestling ability to kofi kingston, john morrison, evan bourne etc. these people have much more talent. also, I said he could be a main eventer one day because sadly the wwe is not all about wrestling, and since he can cut good promos, I feel he has a chance.
16 year old gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 04:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Bio-Haza?d? Mr. MiTB {Y!A7} is on a distinguished road

Agree, hes going to be a main eventer, sad.

Hes not that interesting, he has mic skills but bad promos.

Maybe if he wsnt this serious narcissist went back to a comedy narcissist like his ECW days than his promos would improve. As for his wrestling, he's getting boring, in ECW early RAW days he was good, now he's becoming bland. I know this cant be the solution for everything, but he would better be suited on SD!, just b/c they're main-events are kinda just really mid-cardes, for him to be there would be good, instread of being on RAW where all the main-eventers are like 8+ year veterans
?The Bio-Haza?d? Mr. MiTB {Y!A7} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

???RKO??? is on a distinguished road

You say he can't wrestle. I'd like an example of who you believe -can- wrestle, because I want to know exactly who you're comparing him to. In the next breath, after you say he can't wrestle, you think he should be a main eventer. This isn't making sense to me.

Sports entertainment - which is what WWE is - is parts of each. Sports and entertainment. You cannot deny the guy's excellent mic skills. He came into this business with them and has continued to improve. You have guys with double his time employed within the WWE who don't have his mic skills. You have guys who've retired who can't hold a candle to Miz's mic skills.

When it comes to his actual wrestling abilities, I've seen better but I've seen a lot worse. I don't know if you watched last week's RAW but when they did the highlights of him and R-Truth, it was the way the editing room did it that made it look like Miz is getting a bit of a meaner, possibly sadistic streak. I know editing rooms can create magic but it was Miz's facial expressions that punctuated that reel as well as the moves that R-Truth sold. Miz then got on the mic and told the story as well. That was pretty damned good and I can see why he got the MITB push.

I see him topping out his career at the top of the midcard but I can't see him as a main eventer. The same way I don't believe Evan Bourne should be a main eventer. Solid midcarding is underrated and some guys who aren't ready for the Main Event get lost in the shuffle when pushed too far.
???RKO??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 04:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

daniel is on a distinguished road

I agree with you on this and I'm being nice about this but what you don't understand is MR.McMahon is pumping The Miz when the Miz is absolutely nothing that's what he does it's Just like John Cena someone from WWE was scouting for new talent he called MR.McMahon I Just found your next wwe Champion and his name is John Cena that's why John Cena was Champion for a long time he was hand picked as far as Miz goes that's Just his Character he's nothing like that in Reality everything you see is Scripted and part of the show weather you choose to believe it is simply up to you Brock Lesnar got interviewed and he said it's Fake I was beginning to Think that my Salary was Fake that's exactly what Brock Lesnar said this is no lie either I'm telling you the Truth.
daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 04:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

frank is on a distinguished road

I think its because Vince sees him as a hard worker and he's not a bad wrestler. He has put in a lot of work and vastly improved plus some good with a mike always has a chance.
frank is offline   Reply With Quote