ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Were you disappointed with the money in the bank pay per view?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2010, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Just Matt :P is on a distinguished road
Default Were you disappointed with the money in the bank pay per view?

except the smackdown one

the raw one i was pissed about

i wanted orton or jomo to win

BQ: were you pissed miz won?

@ Doug I'm not a newbie you dumb piece of sh1t

@ HBK because the miz is an annoying and stupid.
Just Matt :P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 03:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

william is on a distinguished road

It was just pay per view, it used to rule, now its a rule. The rule of economics does not fit, oh my god, this sh1ter can watch pron.
william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 03:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

doug is on a distinguished road

Dear newbie WWE viewers....

ALL ppv events will piss you off. I held out hope from 1985 - 1989 ... gave up caring in 2001 and then quit watching all together in 2007.

You will all come around just the same in due time.
doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 03:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Phil V is on a distinguished road

Other than the Smackdown match yes.Nice that the Hart Dynasty kept the belts
Phil V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 04:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HBK will Live Forever is on a distinguished road

The Raw one delivered. Why Orton? The whole point of Money in the Bank is to push mid card talent. And establish superstars. Orton is already established. So why waste the win on him? And as far as Morrison, there's Cena Orton and HHH on Raw which are all faces, so Morrison is not sadly not going to be able to take one of their spots. So why not push Miz? What's so freaking wrong win him? Everyone is getting pissed because he won. What's the deal? Miz has everything that a champion needs. Mic skills ring abilities he can sell anything. What the he'll is wrong? It's Miz's time, everyone complains that WWE doesn't push young talent, then what the he'll is this called? I don't know maybe I'm insane but this is really kind of making me mad. Ugh
HBK will Live Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 04:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Chris is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Chris

yes and no i thought it was good PPV overall but some of the matches i was pissed about the outcome. The Smackdown! MITB i was pissed about i wanted Christian to win. The Raw MITB wasn't pissed but a little mad i wanted JOMO to win. The tag titles i was happy about. The Divas title i was happy about. Women's Championship I was PISSED i wanted Kelly Kelly to win(i'm the biggest K2 mark ever). The World Title I really didn't care for but mad that Kane is the champ. the WWE championship i was happy because me Sheamus us Irishmen have to stick together
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 04:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

meeperson is on a distinguished road

Calling my bf a pos? bring it.. I'll show you some smackdown mutha fucka.
meeperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 04:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Sunshine is on a distinguished road

For the most part, I didn't think the PPV was that bad. I liked that they had dark horses win in both MITB matches and Kane cashing in his briefcase right away and winning was kind of interesting. The Raw match was really disappointing though and if they were going to have any mid-carder win and give him a push, I would have picked Morrison over The Miz. Morrison is getting a stronger following and would've benefitted more from the push. The Miz is more of a joke and I don't see him as a main eventer.

HBK - I have to disagree with you because even though the WWE needs a main event heel, I don't think The Miz is the answer. They would have been better off turning one of the current main eventers heel and giving Morrison the push. The Miz still doesn't get enough of a crowd reaction beyond his I'm The Miz and I'm awesome spiel to headline a PPV or anything like that.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote