ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think that WWE should let Matt Hardy and Christian have a match on Smackdown this Friday?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2010, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Tony(My WWE owner) is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think that WWE should let Matt Hardy and Christian have a match on Smackdown this Friday?

Then, the next week, Christian has Matt Hardy as a guest on the Peep Show.Matt Hardy and Christian shake hands.Teddy Long comes out and says that Matt Hardy and Christian are in a tag team match up next with the Gatecrashers.The winning team becomes # 1 contenders for the Unified tag team championships.

At SummerSlam, itd be

Unified tag team championships-Matt Hardy and Christian vs The Hart Dynasty-winners Matt Hardy and Christian
Tony(My WWE owner) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

David Otunga (Nexus 7) is on a distinguished road

Good Question man.
David Otunga (Nexus 7) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Number 1 Peep is on a distinguished road

Sounds like a great story line but with the history that Matt Hardy and Christian have had both being the underrated half of the Great tag teams of the Attitude era both teams made tag team's fun to watch and now they're disappointing and that long rivalry EC and the Hardy brothers had i don't think that WWE would do that but i mean I'd love to see it and you never know crazier things have happen'd
Number 1 Peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 03:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ted DiBiase Jr. is on a distinguished road

Sounds good to me because Edge, Christian, Jeff and Matt Hardy all revolutionized tag team wrestling, Edge went on to be a 9 time World Champion and Jeff won it 3 times, yet Matt and Christian have always been underrated, so at least they deserve the tag titles.
Ted DiBiase Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 03:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Xann B is on a distinguished road

I think there will be a confrontation/promo between the two on SD! then I think they will team up just to use use them both in at least a half-decent way because we all pretty much know this Kane storyline is gonna be like the HBK-HHH storyline, Undertaker returns and says Kane was the attacker, they have a match and feud over the title so for a couple of months any new talent for the main event is pretty much put on hold lol.

When Undertaker loses the title to who ever, I can bet Hardy and Christian get split up and they go for the World Title themselves, one will win (Hardy) then they will feud over the title. Hardy Vs. Christian which it was supposed to be but we also get to see them team up so it's all good.
Xann B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 03:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

NKO the new legend killer is on a distinguished road

well done mate u just did wwe's job for them that would be great and a good tag team
NKO the new legend killer is offline   Reply With Quote