ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If Kane were to lose his WHC to The Undertaker, where should it happen: Summerslam or Night

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default If Kane were to lose his WHC to The Undertaker, where should it happen: Summerslam or Night

of Champions? Why? I prefer NOC.
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Y!A_s Apex Predator is on a distinguished road

I agree NOC, have them meet at summerslam either in a match or have Taker attack Kane to build up to a match at NOC, then maybe even another match at the following PPV match either a hell in the cell, a casket match, a buried alive match, or maybe even a new match that either Kane or Taker can introduce.
Y!A_s Apex Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Miss Main Event is on a distinguished road

I'd say Summerslam, just because it used to be a very important ppv, and now it's nothing special. Something big needs to happen there.
Miss Main Event is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kwazyklam is on a distinguished road

Summer Slam. Undertaker is too old and probably just wants to die in a nice place near the beach at a nice time of the year. and also because you touch yourself at night
kwazyklam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Kevin A is on a distinguished road

Kane should lose it at Hell In a cell ppv against The Undertaker. I think WWE gave Kane a title run because he is retiring very soon. The same way Kane debuted in 1997 at Badd Blood ppv Hell In a Cell match and cost Undertaker his title opportunity. This would be a match die hard fans would be waiting for. Finally a one on one hell in a cell match between the brothers of destruction.
Kevin A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Randy Jericho is your savior is on a distinguished road

I agree with Night of Champions. If Kane and Undertaker are to have a match at Summerslam, then I think Kane should defeat Undertaker so he does not look weak in this rivalry. Also, it gets annoying when Undertaker returns after an absence and just buries his rival, without giving the rival any credit and just gets washed away by the phenom. WWE should make Kane look indestructible for a while and brutalize the Undertaker. Heck, Night of Champions is not where this feud has to end, it can go up to Hell in a Cell, where it makes it seem impossible for Undertaker to defeat Kane, but he somehow manages, and after the match, Undertaker can ''burn'' Kane, leaving him out of Smackdown for a few months, but to only return with the mask. Things will pick up from here if the mask idea actually happens.
Randy Jericho is your savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

He Returns 8/15/10 is on a distinguished road

I think on the road to SummerSlam Kane will be making a heel turn and at SummerSlam it is Swagger vs Rey vs Kane.After the match Undertaker returns and stares at all of them and everyone thinks he is gonna attack Swagger but then he gets blind sided by Kane.Undertaker fights Kane off to end SummerSlam and start the feud.At Night Of Champions Kane wins by count out or cheating.Undertaker will finally beat Kane at the Hell In A Cell PPV.
He Returns 8/15/10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

kevin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kevin

I think it is almost set that Undertaker will face Kane since he just won the match and it will be a Casket Match.

I think it will be Sheamus vs. Triple H World Title

WWE Raw superstars w/ John Cena vs Nexus

Miz vs John Morrison for US Title

Fatal 4 way: kofi kingston vs. drew mcintyre vs. matt hardy vs. cm punk for Intercontental

edge vs chris jericho vs randy orton

battle royal between all those divas

diva tag team match: kelley kelley and tiffany vs. michelle mccool and layla

alisha fox vs eve

3 tag team match where the hart dynasty vs. the usos vs curt hawkins and vance archer

and finally rey mysterio vs. jack swagger

like my matches?
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 02:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

EC Connection?- Final WYA Champ is on a distinguished road

Night of Champions, Summerslam is too soon. At least give Kane a win on a big stage against Undertaker so they can be seen as equals. Kane needs a victory on the Undertaker and not just win a World title in a cheap way and lose it in his first PPV defence. Kane can kick out of the Tombstone perhaps at Summerslam and put on a good match with the Undertaker.

Night of Champions is still a couple of months away and it would make Kane seem a more credible champion to at least retain a couple of times before eventually losing the belt. Undertaker beating Kane in their first match and then just having Kane chase the title is not the way to go. Undertaker can win the feud but Kane needs a minimum of one fairly clean pinfall over Undertaker.

Everyone expects Taker to win the title at Summerslam and for Kane to retain would shock people into thinking 'Maybe Kane is better than we thought' and people will even be uncertain walking into their Night of Champions match with one another.

So Kane NEEDS to lose the World heavyweight championship to the Undertaker at Night of Champions, not Summerslam.
EC Connection?- Final WYA Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 02:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Evenflow DDT - The Raven Effect is on a distinguished road

kane winning tells me one thing. Kane is on the verge of retirement. I honestly think summerslam could be Kane's last match so i think he should go into Summerslam as the challenger meaning losing at NOC so that way the rematch can be at summerslam
Evenflow DDT - The Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote