ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

how was Money in the bank PPV?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2010, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Venus Wrestling 3 is on a distinguished road
Default how was Money in the bank PPV?

if you wanna watch it just click my username and get the link and what did you think of it? was it the best ppv since now excluding royal rumble and wrestlemania
Venus Wrestling 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 02:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW UR ROLE is on a distinguished road

it wasn't good despite what most of these stupid new school fans think. Here is my over all view of it:

if anybody thought that WHC match was good, then your high and are not familiar with good wrestling. I counted at least 3 moves that they botched

SD MITB was decent

Raw MITB was sloppy and people looked lost during the match (especially in the begining and Randy at points acted like he didn't know what to do)

Both womens matches sucked as usual and I counted a few mess ups here and there

Tag Team match was pretty good

WWE title match was sloppy and sucked really bad. Sheamus and Cena have no chemistry. Ending waaaaaay too predictable

Best moment of the night was when Kane cashed it in

4.5/10 (and I'm being generous)
KNOW UR ROLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Cris is on a distinguished road

The first hour was great but the other 2 were ok. It was the best PPV this year excluding RR and Wrestlemania. The Smackdown MiTB was amazing but the RAW MiTB was a little bit better than average. Just had a bad ending to a good PPV. I don't like how they made Sheamus kick out of that Attitude Adjustment and then tap out to the STF. I'm just glad Cena maybe won't be in the main event at Summerslam and Kane is world heavyweight champion.
Cris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

NeXus 4 LYFE is on a distinguished road

Yawn Cena will get a re-rematch tonight,

Then re-rematch the RAW brand of the MITB match , since MIZ won .

Re-rematch with the Women's Title since Alicia Fox won

Rematch for the Smack Down Women's title since Layla won

Re-Match for poor Rey on Smack Down , since Kane bullied him

So over all your going to see FREE matches for tonight, for what we paid $40 to see ...
NeXus 4 LYFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 02:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

?????? ?RamY? ?????? is on a distinguished road

as know ur role said

most of the matches was sucks

rey mysterio and jack swagger make deja vo from wrestlemania 20 eddi guarreo vs kurt angle

the shoe trick the one who create it the AMAZING eddie guarrero

the divas matches was sucks was so boring

raw money in the bank was suckkssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

evan bourn was on the ladder alone no one around him he waited till someone came to him and

toke him down

same with randy he was on top and waited for someone to come to him

and when miz got on the ladder no one came to him and he toke the briefcase so fast

SD money in the bank was the best in this night christian done awesome he didnt win it but he done awesome

the big red monster has return on the top again im so happy for kane

the best thing was in this night was kane cashing in his money in the bank or rey

this was amazzzzzzzzingggggg

im not gonna talk about john cena vs sheamus because i swear this match make me slept

i dont know even what happen in the end

boring to death
?????? ?RamY? ?????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

jughandleslam is on a distinguished road

I think the ending was hackneyed and stupid. But that is my only complaint. Here's my ratings...

Smackdown MITB

This match was done very well, with some great spots without being too disastrous to the performers, But at the same time, great in keeping the surprises happening. In fact, the reaction to Drew McIntyre's possible win was outstanding at my house. My friend Ben just got real quiet, while Matt looked visibly sad, and I just kept screaming for ANYONE to stop it from happening. Kane was that anyone.

Eve vs. Alisha Fox

This match was done incredibly well, considering who was in it. Fox actually showed she wasn't a fluke, with a very psychological match, and Eve sold very well, to the point where I actually thought she got hurt at one point. Not bad for a women's match... at least for WWE standards.

The Usos vs. Hart Dynasty

This match was very weird. The Uso's moveset seemed like two Umagas, yet they called it vintage Rikishi (which made absolutely no sense), and it didn't flow as well as their earlier matches. I think that the Uso's definitely need a little more work on their team work. Kidd and Smith seem to be all over the place and unsure of their moves lately, Kidd's setup for the sunset flip being VERY obvious. The match didn't feel like an ending, either. So this story may continue.

Jack Swagger vs. Rey Mysterio then Kane vs. Rey Mysterio

I'm glad this match happened the way it did. Swagger's loss did not hurt Swagger in the least, and Rey looked like a real champion in his victory. It was also good in the fact that Swagger didn't lose to Kane, while Rey did, because it made Swagger seem plausible as a contender still. Kane's appearance was great, because I called it way early on. I had a feeling after Kane helping Rey, he'd come back and take advantage of it. And he did it in monster fashion. No sneaking in and stealing a victory, he just came in and demolished Rey, the same way he would have if Rey was in peak condition. Didn't make Kane look weak at all.

Layla vs. Kelly Kelly

This was the crapfest I was expecting, as both are talentless hacks. At least Layla has a character. No involvement from Rosa was weird as well. The match was obviously penned by Finlay, especially with Layla pulling the apron out from under Kelly, and catching her leg (which is a blatant Finlay move), but neither woman could really pull the match. I'm glad they didn't give the belt to Smiley Smiley, though.

Raw MITB

This match was slow out of the gate. With a huge amount of main event stars, this match seemed overloaded, and the winner felt obvious to fall on Orton, Edge or Jericho. I was rooting for Morrison to get his shot this way, as I think he deserves a shot, and holding onto the case would be perfect to build his character. But having The Miz sneak out with the victory was great as well. WWE really thinks Miz has the It Factor and to think that this all started because Mike Mizanin thought that his snarky side should have a name on Real World, years ago. All the props to him.

John Cena vs. Sheamus

This match was great up until the collective known as Nnnnnnn came out and ruined everything. And I mean RUINED. Throughout the whole last month, Barrett has been explaining that they wouldn't interfere on the title match, and then that is exactly what they did? Not only that, but what was their goal in this? They tried to attack both Sheamus and Cena! You can't end a cage match in a No Contest... sheeesh. Sheamus even kicked out of the Attitude Adjustment, which was priceless... but instead of a fair ending with Sheamus coming out looking like a real champ, WWE drops the ball, and has Nexus ruin everything. Stupid ending, and very anticlimactic compared to the rest of the show. Sad.
jughandleslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Maria Maranoos is on a distinguished road

so bad
Maria Maranoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 02:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?DĂMN? is on a distinguished road

sucks

except SD MITB and kane cashing it on Rey
?DĂMN? is offline   Reply With Quote