ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why in the Blue Hell didn't John Morrison win the Raw MITB Ladder Match?+BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2010, 12:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

It_s Real-It_s Damn Real is on a distinguished road
Default Why in the Blue Hell didn't John Morrison win the Raw MITB Ladder Match?+BQ?

He deserved more than anyone else.

BQ: Is the Miz overrated?
It_s Real-It_s Damn Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 12:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

16 year old gurl is on a distinguished road

I agree, he deserved it and I really hoped he'd win it, now I just hope he gets a big push

BQ: if you ask me, he's more over-rated than john cena
16 year old gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Butch is on a distinguished road

i think the wwe dident want john morrison the win latter match forsure he should have won. yess the miz is very much overrated theres quite a few guys who could easy beat the miz take the us belt if the wwe would let them.
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

!@#$%JoseLuis!@#$% is on a distinguished road

Yes i agree with you on the fact that he did deserve it more than anyone but the thing is that Edge is leaving in around 2 yrs and hes the biggest heel WWE has right now. They are basically trying to find someone to fill that place and The Miz is exactly whos going to replace him. You have to admit, The Miz can sell a match and hes got great mic skills. Plus, Morrison just came back from an injury and he has to get to the top of his prime.

BQ: I dont think he is because hes not only grown as an entertainer but also grown very highly as a wrestler and hes just gonna keep improving.

@ 16 year old gurl: No one is more overrated than John Cena, the one that comes close to being as overrated as him would be Rey Mysterio and Im Mexican so for me to say that has to say something about his character
!@#$%JoseLuis!@#$% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nicoletta ? is on a distinguished road

I do agree that John Morrison did deserve the title but im still happy the Miz won (:

BQ: Well he could be , but i like him !!
Nicoletta ? is offline   Reply With Quote