ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you want to happen with the WHC in the coming PPV'S (until the end of the year)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jul 2010, 09:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

$Mr.Wresling$--yWa is on a distinguished road
Default What do you want to happen with the WHC in the coming PPV'S (until the end of the year)?

Here is what I woyuld like to see.

Money In The Bank: Jack Swagger wins the World Championship with the Ankle lock.-This would be a good start to his title reign.

Night of Champions: I say he retains against the Undertaker and Kane in a triple threat, he will do this when the other two target each other, and sneak a rollup.

Summerslam: Jack Swagger retains against Rey Mysterio in a submission match with his Ankle lock.-This would really make him a credible champion with a clean win.

Hell in a cell: It would be hard to find an opponent for him as I feel Kane and Taker will have a hell in a cell match at this PPV, so I say he retains against Christian by raking his eye and hitting a gutwrench powerbomb. I say this should be a normal match, as Taker-Kane may already happen, along with 1-2 Raw HiaC

Bragging Rights: I say he retains against MVP, this would be moreof a filler, as this show isn't really centered around titles.

TLC: I say he loses the title o Christian in a ladder match, this would really makeSwagger have a good reign and give Christian his first title.

To make your answer easier, copy and paste the following list, and fill in your answers.

Money In The Bank:

Summerslam:

Night of Champions:

Hell in a Cell:

Bragging Rights:

TLC:
$Mr.Wresling$--yWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2010, 09:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bobcat Exsodius TTO Leader yWa is on a distinguished road

Here is what i would like to see

Money In The Bank: Jack Swagger wins the World Championship with the Ankle lock.-This would be a good start to his title reign.

Night of Champions: I say he retains against the Undertaker and Kane in a triple threat, he will do this when the other two target each other, and sneak a rollup.

Summerslam: Jack Swagger retains against Rey Mysterio in a submission match with his Ankle lock.-This would really make him a credible champion with a clean win.

Hell in a cell: It would be hard to find an opponent for him as I feel Kane and Taker will have a hell in a cell match at this PPV, so I say he retains against Christian by raking his eye and hitting a gutwrench powerbomb. I say this should be a normal match, as Taker-Kane may already happen, along with 1-2 Raw HiaC

Bragging Rights: I say he retains against MVP, this would be moreof a filler, as this show isn't really centered around titles.

TLC: I say he loses the title o Christian in a ladder match, this would really makeSwagger have a good reign and give Christian his first title.
Bobcat Exsodius TTO Leader yWa is offline   Reply With Quote