ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think The WWE could make there shows more believable?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2010, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TheRealCP1341 is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think The WWE could make there shows more believable?

I think they can. It's not necessarily great acting. Think about it. Theres controversy in real sports saying how the ref screwed a team like in the NBA but in the WWE when the refs are blinded or something, there no suspension to the ref or the refs dont get fired and stuff like that. Then when 2 superstars are in the ring they have a conversation and there talking in the mic's. In the UFC a couple of punches knocks a guy out but in the WWE a couple punches doesnt do anything and it takes 10 minutes to knock someone out because the need to do a finisher. I remember in like 2000 when the WWE looked a lot more believable than now. Remember when Vince McMahon blew up in a car??? Dude that was so real!!! IDK how they faked that but then after the Chris Benoit incident, that ruined it because it was supposed to be McMahons return to the WWE but now you see him in the middle of the ring talking about Chris Benoit dying.
TheRealCP1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2010, 09:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
me
Young Noob

me is on a distinguished road

Yeah.

That's an interesting analysis.

but now they have Big Show doing his famous knock-out punch.

That's believable.

Yeah back in 2000 I remember Jericho defeating Triple H for the world title....

but it was a fast count and Triple H made him reverse the decision and then he fired him.

www.youtube.com
me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2010, 09:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

AdamJaytub are my world3 is on a distinguished road

yeah i think they could do a better job. i mean most of the time its so damn fake! like when they go behind the scenes to the locker rooms and stuff and either the superstars are talking to each other or someone gets jumped, its all fake. i think they should just let people wrestle for real and let their own rivalries form instead of putting it in the story line. don't get me wrong i still watch every mondayfriday but still, i think they shouldn't have it so staged.
AdamJaytub are my world3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2010, 09:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

the extreme enigma is on a distinguished road

the punch thing is kinda realistic because of the ruling of pro wrestling, no punching with closed fists, they are supposed to be punching with slightly open hands anyway so it wouldnt knock you out right away, but in ufc this isnt the rule, and your allowed to use closed fists, thats why in ufc one good punch can ko someone
the extreme enigma is offline   Reply With Quote