ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is this the only section that talks about other members?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jul 2010, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ron
Jobber

Ron is on a distinguished road
Default Is this the only section that talks about other members?

Why does the wrestling section have to talk about other members when sometimes it's not important. So what if somebody got suspended, who cares it's none of our business.

@Justin Gabriel I'm not talking about other members by using name.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2010, 03:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

LP23 is on a distinguished road

- Every User in this Section is talking about LP23, when they should be talking about Wrestling -
LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2010, 03:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Justin Gabriel is on a distinguished road

Agree with you,but did you realize that you also mind other business by asking this question?
Justin Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2010, 04:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

anthony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to anthony

They are other sections that talk about other users but its kinda annoying.
anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2010, 04:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Lois Griffin is on a distinguished road

huh
Lois Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2010, 04:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Don_t Need To Know is on a distinguished road

Very rarely in other sections do users talk about other users. It happens very occasionally in Polls and Surveys, but the wrestling section is indeed the section that has the most user feuds
Don_t Need To Know is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2010, 04:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

LP23 is on a distinguished road

They are talking about the troll LP23 so look above. I am the real user. I use to be a douche bag.
LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2010, 04:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter is on a distinguished road

Yeah. It does.

That makes sense. As most fans here see that pro-wrestling is entertainment, but at the same time, becomes a part of who we are. Like, OMG, He is a cheater!!! In pro-wrestling, the reality is, that is really making a big deal out of nothing. Which is pretty much the storylines. You cost me the match, and Now I have to tear your head off!!!! When a user asking a question about another user, to me, that is drama. It really shouldn't be a big deal, but oddly its is.

I know this should probably be is psycholgy, but its true. When some one accuse another user of cheating, that user thinks he is being like a hero or face. In pro-wrestling, the hero's goal is to take out the heels and make things right. And in pro-wrestling, its bad lesson, because the truth is, the goody too shoes are annoying. So to all the users who think catching cheaters is a good thing, stop it, the reality is, its really not that important. This section isn't the world of pro-wrestling. You can let these things go.

Then when a user asks a question like are they overrated and underrated, its actually base on the questions we use about wrestlers. CENA IS OVERRATED!! (That is a just statement found in the section a lot, not mine) The odd question is, how did that lead to questions about users?

And on questions about the users getting suspended, its once again the users trying to make this section a better place. The faces that is. The best example I can think of now is every member in this section that is TNAtion thinks that by getting LP23 out of the section, they would do the world some good. You guys really aren't. Personally, I think their ideals of a good user is .....wrong. The definition of a good user is vague, but it shouldn't have anything to do with their affliation of which wrestling group they support or hate. You guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

As for the people that ask, am I a good user? They have low self esteem and are probably trying to better themselves, which I'm okay with, but people really shouldn't give a crap about how people see them. Its the internet folks.

But the overall message is, the reason this section has so much drama over users then other brands is because we are wrestling fans. I mean, TNA vs WWE? This type of storyline has been done in wrestling before!!(sarcasm). And little personal feuds like LP23 vs Big Ran. You don't see stuff like that anywhere else, besides wrestling. So believe it or not, watching wrestling does influence the way we think. We treat users like the stuff we see on tv and not human beings. Heck, even the Dragon is treated like a God. We shouldn't treat him like that, He is just a good wrestling fan.

So yes, there is a lot of drama in this section, but only because the subject of discussion is full of drama.
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2010, 04:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Sunshine is on a distinguished road

THANK YOU!

I'm getting really tired of everybody bashing one another in this section. I thought that this was supposed to be a place to ask and answer wrestling questions.

I'm so glad that I don't give out any of my personal information around here either.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2010, 04:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Misshildy is on a distinguished road

I have no idea why some people do that. I do hope they know that it is a violation of the guidelines. I could care less about what people do or don't think of me or anyone else. This is not a popularity contest. It is a place to ask real questions and get real answers. Not all this dumb crud we have been getting.
Misshildy is offline   Reply With Quote