ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Favorite....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to
Talking Favorite....

All time

RAW Show-So many, but Im going to sum it down to when Mick Foley won the WWF title from The Rock, with help by DX

Smackdown Show-Would have to be the first one ever when HHH took on The Rock for the WWF title, that HHH won that past sunday to, and then have HBK throwin in the mix as special ref, and help out HHH, awesome.

Nitro Show-Would have to be the first nWo attack, when Hogan, Hall, and Nash attacked Sting/Luger/Flair/Anderson, and the rest of the 4 horsemen, and I think Dungeon of Doom.

Thunder Show-Have to be when shit, not really any good ones, but one that stands out was when The Giant took down the ring but taking down one of the corner posts with Scott Hall in the ring being astonished.

ECW Show-So many, but when Lawler, Sabu, and RVD took out ECW's best Dreamer, and Sandman. Then also the Raven Vs Sandman Barb WIre match for the ECW title.

WWF PPV- Would have to be by far WrestleMania 2000, why cause it had the first ever TLC match, Rock/Show/HHH/&Mankind for the WWF title, pure awesomeness by far!

WCW PPV-Gots to be when nWo formed with Hogan Bash at the Beach 96

ECW PPV-Gosh, Id have to go with the Very First, Barely Legal 4/13/97 which was my bday if you dont know, RVD Vs Lance Storm, 4 corner match for the ECW title-Sandman/Richards/Raven/and Funk. Taz Vs Sabu, the memorys..

Post up your favs explain why they were and all that good stuff
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2002, 01:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

WcW nWo era, the new blood thing was pretty tight also.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 08:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Raw- My favourite raw show was probably when the nWo put rock in the ambulance and drove the truck into it.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

This should be in Wrestling History, since it's not just a WCW ECW thread, but a WWF one as well.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

Wrestlemania 2000 sucked. It didn't have any singles matches.